Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kingdom Hearts: The Tirain Pieces RP

See as two of the opponents were coming at him Ovan braced for impact.  But after they made their attacks, he didn't really feel much of anything.  Tilting his head to the left, he thought:  Huh.  I barely even felt those hits.  But I shouldn't underestimate these guys.  Hearing Kyle, Ovan replies:  "Yep.  Ready to go!"  With that Ovan jogged towards Samuel and tries to tackle him down.

Samuel

HP: 9

MP: 10

Harriot

HP: 30

MP:5

Kai

HP: 0

MP:15

Ovan

MP: 1

Kyle 

HP: 6

MP: 8

Kyle----->Samuel------>Kai------>Ovan------>Harriot

Harriot decided to attack Kyle, revenge for finishing off Kai...

Samuel

Harriot

Kai

Ovan

Kyle 

Samuel attacked Ovan, but it again had little to no effect...

Samuel

Harriot

Kai

Ovan

HP: 8

Kyle 

(I'll assume it's back to me again on the turn order.)

Waiting to make another move, Ovan saw Kyle get taken out.  "Kyle!"  he shouted concerned.  Staring at his remaining opponents Ovan sprints forward.  He pulls back his right arm and strikes at Samuel to finish him off.  Going back to his spot, Ovan thinks:  Just one more to go now. 

Waiting to make another move, Ovan saw Kyle get taken out.  "Kyle!"  he shouted concerned.  Staring at his remaining opponents Ovan sprints forward.  He pulls back his right arm and strikes at Samuel to finish him off.  Going back to his spot, Ovan thinks:  Just one more to go now. 

Samuel

Harriot

Kai

Ovan

HP: 8

Kyle 

Harriot was getting rather annoyed... Two of his teammates down, and this guy wasn't even winded... He decided his specialty attack was necessary for this one.  

Pole-Arm Star-Strike

Samuel

Harriot

Kai

Ovan

Kyle 

Edited by Guest

(Avenge me... ugg... *Lies in the floor..*)

Ovan stumbled backwards a little after the attack land on him.  He honestly didn't expect something like that.  Standing firm again, he thinks:  Whoa.  That last one actually stung a bit.  But I won't let that stop me!  Ovan dashes to Harriot and throws a right jab at him.  Ovan moves back and puts up his guard. 

Ovan stumbled backwards a little after the attack land on him.  He honestly didn't expect something like that.  Standing firm again, he thinks:  Whoa.  That last one actually stung a bit.  But I won't let that stop me!  Ovan dashes to Harriot and throws a right jab at him.  Ovan moves back and puts up his guard. 

Samuel

Harriot

HP: 18

Kai

Ovan

Kyle 

Harriot could see why the rest of his team went down, this Ovan guy hurt.. But he wasn't going to stop there.

Shining Spear

Samuel

Harriot

HP: 18

Kai

Ovan

HP: 4

Kyle 

This guy is persistent, I'll give him that.  Ovan thought to himself.  He respects Harriot for doing so well.  But Ovan figured it was time he used a unique attack of his own.  He ran up to use Shield Charger on Harriot and rams into the guy.

This guy is persistent, I'll give him that.  Ovan thought to himself.  He respects Harriot for doing so well.  But Ovan figured it was time he used a unique attack of his own.  He ran up to use Shield Charger on Harriot and rams into the guy.

Samuel

Harriot

HP: 1

Kai

Ovan

HP: 4

Kyle 

(If I may say, Ovan, your a good god damn tank but you are ALWAYS short.)

Harriot was at his last stand, he mustered up all the strength he had left, but it just wasn't enough to even scratch him again...

Samuel

Harriot

HP: 1

Kai

Ovan

HP: 3

Kyle 

(1 measly hp left!  I guess that's a problem with him.  Built to take a lot of hits, but doesn't deal enough punishment.)

Seeing how tired Harriot was, Ovan thought:  This is my chance to finish him.  Ovan charges and strikes him as fast as he could.  Looking at him, Ovan says:  "I have to say, you and your team put up a good fight."  He offers his right for a pull and says:  "It would be nice to fight you guys again."

(1 measly hp left!  I guess that's a problem with him.  Built to take a lot of hits, but doesn't deal enough punishment.)

Seeing how tired Harriot was, Ovan thought:  This is my chance to finish him.  Ovan charges and strikes him as fast as he could.  Looking at him, Ovan says:  "I have to say, you and your team put up a good fight."  He offers his right for a pull and says:  "It would be nice to fight you guys again."

Game.

Harriot took Ovan's hand. "Thanks, you're really tough, it was like I got hit by a truck..." He sighed, scratching the back of his head. "Next time for sure." he then walked over and got his team and walked off of the stage.

The next round started, a larger man in a white coat defeated the opponent team in under a few moments despite his bulk. He would be one to watch out for.

After that, Detok and team BF were summoned to the ring, their round was starting...

(I was waiting on Shulk and Reyn, but considering today, I'll go on.)

Ovan walked over to Detok with a satisfied smiled on.  "That was a lot more fun than I thought."  Ovan said.  "I'm glad you had some.  Now, it's time to have my own match."  Detok replied while standing up.  Ovan:  "Wait, aren't you facing against...."  Detok:  "That's right.  I'm fighting a couple of our friends."  Detok did a few stretches before entering the arena. 

(I was waiting on Shulk and Reyn, but considering today, I'll go on.)

Ovan walked over to Detok with a satisfied smiled on.  "That was a lot more fun than I thought."  Ovan said.  "I'm glad you had some.  Now, it's time to have my own match."  Detok replied while standing up.  Ovan:  "Wait, aren't you facing against...."  Detok:  "That's right.  I'm fighting a couple of our friends."  Detok did a few stretches before entering the arena. 

(Lmao, yeah they'll probably be occupied for a little while)