Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Just Iike You

To all the European's out there..

So we all know KH-3 will come much later to Europa once its done and released in Japan,

but now I wanna know if you guy's let yourself being 'spoilered' with all cutscenes + ending within the Japanese Version or if you guys wait till its officialy released in the EU? Let me know!

For me,I will only watch some gameplay footage,I hope so.. xD

Edited by Just Iike You

Closer to the time I'll probably make the decision to avoid sites that would contain spoilers or else not care.  I will not watch any gameplay, let's plays etc I'm more prone to spoiling myself by reading information people have compiled on it 

As long as the game doesn't take as long as KH2 did then I think I'll be fine with not spoiling myself. That said I do hope that KH3 (and FF15) follow the same localisation time as FF13 did and that they are released roughly a few months apart and not say... Birth by Sleep localisation time as that was seriously far too long :l

I doubt we'll get it much later than the Americans, what with the recent trend of close/identical game releases, so why's this only targeted to EU? xD

Anyway, I'm good at avoiding most spoilers, so hey.

I'll try not to spoil myself

I'll only watch the opening and maybe some gameplay, but gameplay should be available in coming trailers

didn't spoil myself with BbS and DDD and it was great to not knowing what will happen

so the surprises were even better

Edited by Mila

When the japanese version of DDD came out I promised myself I'd only take a look at the opening and no more. I ended up watching the cutscenes, because I absolutely love the japanese voices. So, I think it will be the same for KH3. :]

I'll try not to spoil myself

I'll only watch the opening and maybe some gameplay, but gameplay should be available in coming trailers

didn't spoil myself with BbS and DDD and it was great to not knowing what will happen

so the surprises were even better

so true, BBS and DDD have been spoiled for me but i'm not letting that happen for kh3

I'm trying to learn Japanese, so I can import it... because I don't think I'll be able to avoid spoilers :/

(Btw, if anyone has any tip to learn Japanese, please let me know c: I'm already studying all the alphabets and I already know some words/sentences :DD)

Edit: I know that knowing the alphabets and words won't be enough for learning Japanese, but I've played some KH games in Japanese and they weren't that difficult to understand... I'll only have trouble with cutscenes, and hopefully there will be some good man who will translate them ^^).

Edited by mgmkidKH

Edit: I misread, I thought it was saying it would come out even later than the NA version and there would be issues with that, sorry... Now you can see my annoying post...If they can understand English, than my question is, what's stopping them from importing the NA version? (Well, I guess the standard definition mode on the EU and NA consoles are going to be different, but aside from that)

Aside from that I feel they are just as at risk as anyone not in Japan getting spoiled by the Japanese cut-scenes and gameplay footage.

Edited by Tigerruss