Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kingdom Hearts The Tirain Pieces Pause Menu

Ok, im having Brandon equip the Starfell Keychain, and this is how the 15 stats are being distributed: Attack: +2Resistance: +5Speed: +5Critical: +3 Dont forget to add +1 to Defense, since the keyblade automatically does that independant of the stats i distribute. :P

Got it. Make sure to add it to Brandon's Wiki.

Would like Detok to be equipped with Starfell, having:

+5 Defense, +2 Magic, +6 Resistance, and +2 Speed.

For Ovan, have him equip Meteorfell, with:

+3 Attack, +3 Defense, +5 Resistance, +1 Speed and +2 Critical.

Would like Detok to be equipped with Starfell, having:

+5 Defense, +2 Magic, +6 Resistance, and +2 Speed.

For Ovan, have him equip Meteorfell, with:

+3 Attack, +3 Defense, +5 Resistance, +1 Speed and +2 Critical.

Got ya. When I edit I will add it all in.

Front Page finally updated. Also, time to explain Synthesis! When you want to make an item, and you have all the items available, you can make it. When you do, it's transported to your Stock, and can be worn. You all currently now have one Item Slot on your character, two Rings in your inventory, and you all have materials in your Shop Items inventory. Now you'll notice that none of you can make anything yet, as you lack one item, two, or the other. Now, in-game, you can sell your synthesis items for Munny to buy other objects, but when you do that item becomes up for grabs by anyone who wants it in the shop for a set price. Now, if you have an item that someone else wants, you can sell it to them for whatever price you so wish, cap 99999 Munny. You can make it as ridiculous or cheap as you want in terms of price. Now say someone has something you want, and you something they want, you can also trade items, and in conclusion, after you make Equiptable items, like Rings, Earrings, ECT, you can sell them, trade them, buy them, you get it, but you can also now Gift any item you so choose except Materials. Someone in dire need of extra Potions? Got some extra cash and feel like being a nice person? Buy them something and give it to them, either via Anon Gift(Tell me through PM) Or post it here in the Pause Menu and it's done. Now, of course, I don't want no one harassing the others, so keep your trading modest, Partners. *Rides into the sunset*

Edited by Guest

We now have an official logo!

Posted Image

Edited by Guest

Hell I just finished with Reflected Memoirs and now My own profile in the Wiki it´s all in spanish... stupid google traslator... T_T I Pushed not to translate! T_T

xD ot was funny when I found it all in your language.

xD ot was funny when I found it all in your language.

Fixed... yep Stupid traslator... I didn´t wanted it ... And I noticed it today after a looooooooooong time... I´m such a fool.. T_T

Fixed... yep Stupid traslator... I didn´t wanted it ... And I noticed it today after a looooooooooong time... I´m such a fool.. T_T

It's fine. I kinda wanna put that in your characters profile as a fun fact that that had happened. Also, yall, I cut my hands up pretty badly today (5 times in one day, gaddang) so my postings may be slower, as wePl as I'm about to start finals week then it's my sister's wedding, so if we don't move forward a lot I'm sorry, we'll be back on schedule around the 8th I think of June. Also, we're nearing a year old(in a few months), and we aren't even on the final world yet. Oh, well. Anyway, last chance to post anything is at 7:00 pacific, when I will likely be moving us forward.

It's fine. I kinda wanna put that in your characters profile as a fun fact that that had happened. Also, yall, I cut my hands up pretty badly today (5 times in one day, gaddang) so my postings may be slower, as wePl as I'm about to start finals week then it's my sister's wedding, so if we don't move forward a lot I'm sorry, we'll be back on schedule around the 8th I think of June. Also, we're nearing a year old(in a few months), and we aren't even on the final world yet. Oh, well. Anyway, last chance to post anything is at 7:00 pacific, when I will likely be moving us forward.

¬¬ never in a million year´s award. 

Alright, could I equip the birthday bangle I got (thanks Brookie!) and my Pin?

Got it.

Alright, could I equip the birthday bangle I got (thanks Brookie!) and my Pin?

And done.

I equip my Pin (freezing uppercut i think) and i buy a Bottle O' Ship. Then i equip the bottle o ship.

But first i remove a potion to free up space in my inventory.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

I equip my Pin (freezing uppercut i think) and i buy a Bottle O' Ship. Then i equip the bottle o ship.

But first i remove a potion to free up space in my inventory.

10 4 Good buddy!

Sorry if this seems a little much, but I'd like Ovan and Detok to equip their pins, along with buying 1 potion for each please.

Ovan already has his max potions equiped, and Detok has one, they also both have one in inventory, you sure?

Oh.  On second thought, never mind on the potions.

OK. From here on in, I'm not gonna alert you, though, so pay attention to the Front Page!

Right.

Orami? Dundundun!

Since you said I could for this next world... I EQUIP THE SUPER POWER LOTTO :D

Also, I equip my Cure Pitch pin, and use my stat pop to boost my crit stat by 1.