Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kingdom Hearts The Tirain Pieces Pause Menu

Posted Image

Welcome to the Pause Menu! Here, you will be able to read the story if you've been out for a long time or just joining in, equip Items, gear, Keyblades, buy things, receive Special Challenges, and Save.
Info:

First thing to note, Save is for if you intend to leave for an extended period of time, in that time, your partners will level you up, and you will progress through the story, but as a counterbalance, your stats will be hurt incredibly, you gain EXP slower, and special events/ability's earned through this(Including Level Up's) will be negated until you've proven yourself worthy of obtaining them, if you are gone for an extremely long extended period. That being said, if you are only going for a period of 2 weeks or shorter, don't Save, just alert me and I will take control instead.

Keyblade armor is used in here for style/fun mainly, but dose add some ability's when used, and you will also be able to increase it's Grade in the Gear menu, or change it there as well, thus allowing for customization of your character's armor and some ability's.

Third, Special Challenges are challenges you can take, be it just something silly as edit a photo to have someone hold a Keyblade, to Musical challenges, to Special Raid Bosses that give special items when defeated, as well as EXP and Munny, and occasionally, Stat Pop's, but they are always something silly, rather easy, and fun, as well as not required.

A regular Stat Pop is a delicious candy you can use in the Pause Menu when not in battle to up a Stat Point, they won't be given out liberality, but it will be given out on occasion! Please note, these can be sold to buy better items, traded, or not used, and they only boost your stats by 1. Now we recently have had a new kind of Stat Pop come into existence- The Stat Pop XIII. It will boost all overall stats by 1, then the overflow you're allowed to distribute yourself, but they can only be used once per universe.

Synthesis! When you want to make an item, and you have all the items available, you can make it. When you do, it's transported to your Stock, and can be worn. All you have to do is post that you want to make such an item, and it's done.

Barter System: When you would want to own, sell, trade, or give an item away, you can post it in this thread and it can be done. If you want to gift an item Anonymously, just PM to me that you would like to do so, and it can be done. Selling/buying caps at 99999 Munny.

OPTIONS:
Save

No saves here! 

Character Status can now be checked directly on the Stat List via the Google Drive documents sharing!

Black cells are unimportant, most of them are members who are Paused and don't necessarily need to be there, to save everyone from confusion.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av9uiBac7ayUdEI2U21WYkFFMUZmbEtPRWZHeU02b1E&usp=sharing

Stock

Detok

Potion, Hi-Potion, Legend Book, Pages Bangle, First Ring, Sky capsule

Ovan

Potion x3, Hi-Potion, Legend Book, Pages Bangle, First Ring

Silvia

Stat Popx2, Potionx2, Locket Chain, Legend Book, Pages Bangle, First Ring, Sky Capsule

Reika

Stat Popx2, Potion, Pages Bangle, First Ring

Kyle

Stat Popx1, Potionx7, Hi-Potionx13, Etherx10 Pages Bangle, First Ring Etherx2 Bottles of Luckx4 Honeycakex2 Mini Elixirx2, Burning Crown, Nature's Signet Ring

Demarion

Fiora

Potionx2, Hi-Potion, Legend Book, Pages Bangle, First Ring, Grenade Cape, Blizzard Cloak

Mes Orem

Potionx6, Hi-Potion, Legend Book, Pages Bangle, First Ring  Birthday Bracelet x1 (EQU), Shade Ring

Kumo Tamashi

Armin Kesai

Legend Book, Pages Bangle, First Ring

Brandon Toriyama

Stat Pop XIIIx2, Legend Book, Pages Bangle, First Ring, Ether x1, Potionx2, Hi-Potion

Brooklyn Morz

David Froy

Henry

Hi-Potion, Ring of Rosé, Shade Cape

Ability's

Detok

AP available: 7
Spear Beacon(5AP)EQU
Bezerk Charge(18 AP)
AUTO: Random Parrie

Ovan

AP available: 4
Shield Charger(5AP) EQU
Defender: (3 AP) EQU
AUTO: Random Thorns

Silvia

AP available: 12
N/A

Kyle

Magnetic Attractions(5AP) (EQU)
Combo Plus(12 AP)
AUTO: Freezing Tap

Demarion

N/A

Fiora

AP available: 0
Holy Burst(5AP)EQU
Blazing Tone(7 AP)EQU

Mes Orem

AP available: 3
Scythe Recoil Rock(5AP)
Pyro Counter (9 AP)EQU

Kumo Tamashi

N/A

Armin Kesai

Shield Charger(5AP)EQU

Brooklyn Morz

AP available: 4
Scythe Recoil Rock(5AP)EQU
Combo+(3AP) EQU
Precognition I (AUTO)

Brandon Toriyama

Reckless Blade(5AP)EQU
Magnum Charge (4AP) (15 MP)
AUTO: Random Parrie

David Froy

AP Available: 5
Scythe Recoil Rock (5 AP) EQU
Accell Boost (2 AP) EQU

Henry

AP Available: 7

Reckless Blade(5AP)EQU

Ballpark Shot (8AP)

Shop
Open for business!

ITEMS:

Potion- 600 MUNNY

Hi-Potion- 1000 MUNNY
Ether- 800 MUNNY

Hi-Ether- 1200 MUNNY
Pancea- 1000 MUNNY
Bottle 'O Ship- 3000 MUNNY

Sweet Tart- 1500 MUNNY

Fire Shard- 150 MUNNY

Ice Shard- 150

Air Shard- 150

Earth Shard- 150

Glass Shard- 150

SYNTHISIS:

Simple Bangle:
Simple Silver x 3 Clear Jewel x2

A simple silver bangle. Not the best accessory, but defiantly good for a starting synthesizer. Increases AP and Magic by 1

Mood Ring:
Simple Silver x3 Rainbow Jewel x5 Energy Crystal x1

A mood ring. Shows mood and emotions, not the best accessory, but it's psychedelic, man! Increases Magic and Resistance by 1

Birthday Earring:
Meteor Glass x1 Energy Crystal x1 Rainbow Jewel x1

An Earring for someone's birthday. Someone must have went through a lot of trouble to make this!

Birthday Ring
Meteor Glass x2 Energy Crystal x2 Rainbow Jewel x3 Yellowstone x1

A Ring for someone's Birthday. Someone must have went through a whole lot of trouble to make this!

Birthday Bracelet:
Meteor Glass x7 Energy Crystal x9 Rainbow Jewel x5 Yellowstone x2 Shimmeringstone x2

A Bracelet for someone's Birthday. Someone must really like you to go through hell and back to make this for you!

Ring of Respite:

Ice Shard x3 Earth Shard x5 Air Shard x2 Fire Shard x3 Energy Crystal x1 Lazy Leaf x1

Every warrior needs a break once and a while. This ring makes one so peaceful they can fall asleep anywhere when they want to!

Berserker's band

Fire Shard x10 Earth Shard x5 Energy Plate x2 Oricalcum x1

A powerful band of great strength, giving the user a boost in strength and Defense, but it looks rather Intimidating...

Energy Plate

Energy Crystal x8 Air Shard x1 Earth Shard x1 Ice Shard x1 Fire Shard x1

A plate of concentrated Energy, used to make high-quality equipment.

MONEYSTOCK:

Detok

Munny: 4047
Items: Energy Crystal x4, Rainbow Jewel x9, Pink Spotted Rock x1 Dark Shard x2 Glowing Glass

Ovan

Munny: 2247
Items: Simple Silver x9 Pink Spotted Rock x1 Energy crystal x2 Dark Shard x2

Silvia

Kyle

111,280 Munny
Items: Simple Silver x9 Pink Spotted Rock x1 Energy Crystal x2 Dark Shard x2 Magenta Magma Stonex4 Serenade Silkx4 Oricalcum+x2 Broken Ironx4 Gleaming Bakeware Handlex1 Bakeware Basin Shiny Bolts Silver Lump Tin Lump Obsidian Lump Large Stone  Energy Stone (x40) Malleable Materials (x50) Valuable Crystals (x50) Oricalcum_ (x3)

Demarion

Fiora

Items: Simple Silver x9 Pink Spotted Rock x1 Energy Crystal x2Dark Shard x2

Mes Orem

Energy Crystal x4, Rainbow Jewel x 9 Pink Spotted Rock x1 Dark Shard x2

Kumo Tamashi

Armin Kesai

Brooklyn Morz

Energy Crystal x4, Rainbow Jewel x 9 Pink Spotted Rock x1 Dark Shard x2

Brandon Toriyama

Munny: 774
Items: Simple Silver x9 Pink Spotted Rock x1 Energy Crystal x2 Dark Shard x2

David Froy

Munny: 420
Items: Pink Spotted Rock x1, Energy Crystal Dark Shard x2, Chunk of Obsidian

Henry

Munny: 500

Items: Heartless Tear x4, Ruined Steelx2, Void Shard, Memory Pylon, Sugar Cloud 

Capsule Open:

"I can open your capsules for you, friends." 

All you have to do is ask, and I'll open it for free. However, opening them with raised chances requires special fuel for the Wand, and as such, I have to ask you for a little cash in order to increase your odds. Otherwise, it's just like if someone else opened them for you, however, I'm doing it for free. Every 500 Munny increases your odds by Five Percent, and you can put as much Munny in as you wish up to 10,000, which is a guaranteed high-tier rare item.

Summons Bank:

No. I: Morph

Command Pin's:

Ovan

(EQU) Gale Uppercut Atk: 5 Lck: 2 Affn: Aero Ptch: 2 Cool: 5Trn

Sakura Storm: Atk: 180 Lck: 7 Affin: Air Pitch: 0 Cool:6Trn Startup: 5Trn Req: Aero

Detok

(EQU)Pausing Upppercut Atk: 4 Lck: 2 Affn: Stop Ptch 2 Cool: 5Trn

Sakura Storm: Atk: 180 Lck: 7 Affin: Air Pitch: 0 Cool:6Trn Startup: 5Trn Req: Aero

Kyle

(EQU)Attractive Uppercut Atk: 4 Lck: 3 Affn: Mgnt Ptch 2 Cool: 5Trn

???

Great Launcher ATK: 800 Lck 0 Affin: Earth Pitch: 0 Cool: 90Trn Startup: 1Trn Req: High Jump, Earth Hammer Keyblade

Blazing Circle: ATK: 50 Lck: 40 Affin: Fire Pitch: 80 Cool: 20Trn Startup: 0Trn Req: Quick Run, Fire

Fiora

(EQU)Draining Uppercut Atk: 6 Lck: 1 Affn: Cure Ptch 2 Cool: 5Trn

Autumn Whirlwind Atk: 17 Lck: 4 Affin: Lgt Pitch: 5 Cool:8Trn REQ: Cure, Light Affin

Cure Whirlwind: Atk: 0 Lck: 0 Affin: Air Pitch: 0 Cool:2Trn Startup: 3Trn Req: Cure, Aero (You lack the knowledge of how to use this yet. Leaving it with Dean may yield results...)

Brandon

(EQU) Freezing Uppercut Atk: 1 Lck: 7 Affn Blzd Ptch 2 Cool: 5Trn

Lighting Rod: (Unknown...)

Mes

(EQU) Blazing Uppercut Atk: 7 Lck: 1 Affn Fire Ptch 2 Cool: 5Trn

(EQU)Velocity Slash: Atk: 200 Lck: 14 Affin: Mag Pitch: 2 Cool:10Trn Startup: 0Trn

Brooklyn

(EQU) Blazing Uppercut Atk: 7 Lck: 1 Affn Fire Ptch 2 Cool: 5Trn

David

(EQU)Blazing Uppercut Atk: 7 Lck: 1 Affn Fire Ptch 2 Cool: 5Trn

Henry

(EQU) Freezing Uppercut Attack: 1 Lck: 7 Affin Blzd Pich 2 Cool: 5Trn

Special Challenges:

Special Challenge VI: Spot me referencing either Huey, Dewy, or Louie in a post, then screenshot and PM it to me, and you'll get the prize Note: Indirect references work as well, like if I say "Duck Tales, Woo hoo!" That counts!

Prize: Duck Coin

Special Challenge VII: 
If you figured this puzzle out, then you've won this challenge. Screen-cap this highlighted text and boom

Prize: New Command Pin

http://kingdom-hearts-the-tirain-pieces-role-play.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts:_The_Tirain_Pieces_Role_Play_Wiki

Yo! All players! We need help getting the Wiki to the best it can be. I know we all get busy, but if you can, add something in, move a page to it's appropriate place, anything helps when you can!

Edited by Guest

No specific way, just say you would like to equip an item! Anything you do here you just have to say you would like x action to be preformed and your good.

Demarion picked up the Potion that appeared in front of him, pocketing it (equip) in preparation for using it.

You don't have to write the action, for future reference, just tell me that you would like to equip it!

EX: I would like to equip the potion please.

Please is optional, but loved.

You don't have to write the action, for future reference, just tell me that you would like to equip it!

EX: I would like to equip the potion please.

Please is optional, but loved.

Alright. xD I just wanted to do it like that haha.

Huh. Would like both Ovan and Detok to equip Potions.

Gotcha!

-Reika equipped the Potion--SORRY NEVERBETTER

It's fine! Sweet!.

PLAYERS! PLEASE NOTE: You have obtained a Stat Pop! A regular Stat Pop is a delicious candy you can use in the Pause Menu when not in battle to up a Stat Point, they won't be given out liberality, but it will be given out on occasion!

Is it for any stat?  If so, then I'd like for Ovan to have another critical and Detock to have +1 resistance.

Yes it is yes it is! Check the OOC thread for your stat updates!

I'll equip the potion and save the Stat Pop for later.

All set. Odd thing is that I didn't get an alert...Kumo is now added, story updates(OC's added) have been done. Edited by Guest

Yuffie has requested a leave of absence since her shcoolyear just started, and as such since she has no idea what day she will return, I've had her under the SAVE file now.