Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zexion

Fandubbing Anyone!?

(This could be considered advertisement, so I'm posting it here. :D)

Okay everyone, so I was talking to Ty (Ringleader Man) - From Media - and he and I thought it'd be a good idea to have a Kingdom Hearts Fandub of the entire series, done ONLY BY MEMBERS/STAFF of Media. I, along with many of my friends who are willing to sign up and participate, and a few of you here (I'm sure) will be in on this. We'll post the videos on our official Youtube. We will hold auditions starting in June, so that will you guys plenty of time to get your equipment, parts, and voices ready to work. If you don't have a microphone, I would recommend you buy one from Radio Shack or Wal-Mart...or even Amazon.com. Also, aim for a headset/ear-piece for simplicity.

-=RULES FOR AUDITIONING=-

1. You must have a pretty clear microphone, with minimal hissing.

2. You must record AT LEAST 6 lines

3. You must have plenty of feeling and emotion

4. You DO NOT have to sound EXACTLY like the character, but rather...learn their inflections in speech. (Youtube is a great source)

5. Try to get Skype - This is where we will rehearsals

6. You may audition either on Skype OR in a video.

7. You must have some sort of audio editing program. A free, easy-to-use one is Audacity. (Google it)

8. There is NO LIMIT on the number of characters you may audition for, but don't expect to get EVERY ONE.

9. DO NOT get discouraged if we do not accept your audition or ask you to re-do it.

10. ALL AUDITIONS WILL BE FAIR. We will not pass staff over members, just because they're staff. We base this solely on TALENT.

If you wish to audition, please PM me or Ringleader Man and we'll set you up with an audition.