Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

--Kagerou Project-- (RE-RUN SIGN-UPS!)

Character Sheets:

Name- Claude Turner

Age- 15

Gender- Male

Appearance- http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8wm9nCUGf1rrftqho1_500.gif Keeps a bag with his claw hand inside it.

Biography- Claude was given his claw at the age of 4 by his grandpa, Jungo. He said to only use the claw to help people, and Claude did. In his first time using the claw to help a old lady get her purse back, he discovered his ability. And killed the man, in self defense since the robber was shooting at him. Returning the purse Claude was then realizing he was being chased by the police, they were coming 30 miles away. With this information Claude returned home not being identified on T.V. because his red hat and scarf covered his face. Now Claude in hiding kills the fbi's most wanted alone.  

Personality- Very cheery, smiles all the time, caring.

Mekakushi Dan member number- 3

Ability- Eye focusing

Weapon- claw hand on left arm with attached grappling hook.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p258/princessbabygal107/PK6315.jpg

Theme- 

In a daze

Character Sheets:

Name- 'Kuro'to Renjou 

Age- 15

Gender- Male

Appearance- http://31.media.tumblr.com/807aefd52e3cb5edff1eb6629cb8398a/tumblr_mlefpmy5OP1redcnwo1_500.jpg

Biography- Kuro was adopted, without a father. He had no other siblings and his mother has been a nurse ever since after she finished College. He has known Kurumi for a long time. 

Personality-

Mekakushi Dan member number- 2

Ability(Unless all are taken)-

Weapon(OPTIONAL)-

Theme-

Battle Theme-

Sad Theme-

Edited by Neko-chan

Name- Lyle Skid, " mark 111" nickname UNO, codename "lab"

Age- 15

Gender- male

Appearance- false appearance, a charming, almost princely appearance. Blond hair, grey eyes, has a nick on his shoulder, strong and confident, almost too perfect. Wears a well made suit and a nice tie, the true appearance although, is a far more gruesome figure, a shadow of his former looks, his eyes had been gouged out, and replaced in strange metal containers to his face, scarred from countless experiments, his usually well kept form is full of wires monitors and other ports ment to be used for future experiments and upgrades, one of his hands was cut off and replaced with a metal, solid duplicate, it was a test to see whether he could change how touch was perceived, the test proved it wasn't, other cruel experiments to his body such as chemical treatments and bio manipulation are seen in gruesome forms, after a year, his true self seperated and locked itself away inside his own mind, an attempt to save his humanity, unfortunatly this opened up his more ferel instinct driven self. After intense training, he became the personal attack dog of chief of the organization, Mace, his true self clings on to the brink with the hope of one day having freedom and being allowed to live his life, due to his feralness, only people who are gifted enough to talk to animals can speak with him, his only other form of communication is when he is calm enough to write it down with his other hand

Personality(Optional)- his unhidden form, he is most akin to a feral dog, full of hate, and loyal to the bone for the organization, it's master. his other true self is confidant, motivational, and full of spirit, he would of had a great chance for politics if he was given the chance. He hates being forced to do Maces Work but chemicals in his body forces his primal self to become dominant

Mekakushi Dan member number(UP TO NINE)-future #8?

Ability(Unless all are taken)-illusion

Weapon(OPTIONAL)- metal hand, when removed reveals a tranculizer covered tactical knife, wild attack akin to animal even going as far as biting, currently a test subject for secret program "Apollo"

Theme(COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!)-

In a daze

Edited by Felix...x?

Not accepted.

Yes, you broke no rules. However some changes should be made. Your idea is a bit too complex. This takes place IN MODERN DAY. If you want to keep Lyle, he doesn't need to be so experiment controlled. He doesn't need to be basically an experiment. The Mekakusuki Dan are normal kids with Eye Abilities. Not a genetically made basically. If you make Lyle semi-normal than you will be accepted.

Not accepted. Yes, you broke no rules. However some changes should be made. Your idea is a bit too complex. This takes place IN MODERN DAY. If you want to keep Lyle, he doesn't need to be so experiment controlled. He doesn't need to be basically an experiment. The Mekakusuki Dan are normal kids with Eye Abilities. Not a genetically made basically. If you make Lyle semi-normal than you will be accepted.

Darn it, noted, I will change it as soon as I can think Maybe you shouldn't of made him so dark, you make better funny charactersI'm trying to branch out

(Ok I got an idea. Only I'm not sure whether to put him in good guy or bad guy)

Name: (the one he gave) Truffles

Age-14

Gender-I can be anything you want baby (male...)

Appearance-

Biography(When you obtained your power and what happened to you after that)- in his own words "on my 5th birthday, my father, king of the glevenarks shipped me to earth to save me from the overlord mufasa, after cosmic radiation and a shady deal with my uncle Carlos I gained the power to... Naw I got them last week, you got food?" From what Maces organization got, his powers actually manifested as far back as a year ago, when he was caught impersonating the pope in the Vatican, during which time the chatholic church replaced the bible with the biography of Morgan freedman, claiming it to be the same thing, despite these countless uses of his powers, Maces organization has yet to touch him

Personality(Optional)- deemed the Harold of chaos, truffles delights in causing havoc to other people, he has a childish personality, it could almost be called innocent had it not been for the ability to mess with people's heads, truffles is overly confident and takes unessisary risks to complete his goals, these goals arn't entirely clear but usually spell trouble for a victim, has a love for both making and destroying things

Mekakushi Dan member number(UP TO NINE)-8

Ability(Unless all are taken)-illusion

Weapon(OPTIONAL)- a stun rod

Theme(COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!)- lazy song

Battle Theme(COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!)- bechtovans 5th

In a daze

*breaks Felix's skull* Felix what goes on in your mind. NORMAL PERSON WITH EYE ABILITY.

You have one more chance. It doesn't need to be ridiculous, impossible, or what so ever, it needs to be semi-normal. Do you understand?

Edited by Neko-chan

Character Sheets:

Name- Slica Halvered 

Age- 13

Gender- Female

Appearance- http://elitecosplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/AnimeGlassesGirl-620x350.jpg

Biography- Slica doesn't have a eye ability but studies them and knows everything about them. Being really intelligent she can handle herself. She born and raised in a rich family being able to have anything she wanted, she got all the books she could. Reading all of them she was interested in the eye abilities and studied them. She also studied combat and many other things and is now 3 grades higher than she should be due to her intelligence. 

Personality- Makes smart comebacks, tactical. Calm and sometimes easily gets mad.

Mekakushi Dan member number- 8 if she joins.

Weapon- Small knife in her book.

Theme- 

In a daze

(btw this is for if we need more characters I'm just putting this up. I don't know if I'm actually using her....)

*breaks Felix's skull* Felix what goes on in your mind. NORMAL PERSON WITH EYE ABILITY. You have one more chance. It doesn't need to be ridiculous, impossible, or what so ever, it needs to be semi-normal. Do you understand?

Awks.

Neko feels really really bad now....*cries*FELIX COME BACK.....!......Wolf you third character is accepted. I'm gonna advertise this RP....

Don't cry cause then ill cry to! *sob* ill give it one last shot, but as long as your honestName- Gus, code name "Bearcub"Age-13Gender- maleAppearance- normal/ standard organizations suit, wears glasses and has scruffy dark brown hair. Illusion form/ beach attire, unformal, black spiky hair with highlights, he got its disign from a model in a Gap commercialBiography(When you obtained your power and what happened to you after that)- born to a family close to Maces, Gus was immediately signed up to join the organization, going through all the ropes an eventually becoming one of the top recruits for agent status. Unfortunatly, very recently he discovered he is the very thing he is told to hunt, as time went on he found himself regretting his life choices as he did the actions the organization told him to do, so, he chose to create Gus, the 'gifted' who can never be caught to tear apart Maces schemes, but in doing this, he's tearing himself apart, keeps both lives seperated to make sure no one finds outPersonality- a quiet person, has a hard time making decisions. Thinks of Mace as a mentor, thinks of the 'gifted' as family he's selling out. Makes jokes often to try and forget the hardship he has to deal withMekakushi Dan member number(UP TO NINE)- 4Ability(Unless all are taken)-illusionWeapon(OPTIONAL)- hand to hand combat, taser(rarely uses it) brass knucklesIn a daze( too much?) Edited by Felix...x?

Just change your number and you're good. 

I can see how his power goes along with your biography. 

It's kinda like the two main characters of the Kagerou Project themselves. (Shintaro and Ene) 

Just change your number and you're good. I can see how his power goes along with your biography. It's kinda like the two main characters of the Kagerou Project themselves. (Shintaro and Ene) 

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Wait, what's her power?No don't tell us!Argggg!!!... Also, I changed it to 4, that good?

Name- Scarlett Barakat

Age- 15

Gender- female

Appearance- Posted Image

Biography- Scarlett is from a rich family and was born in new york city. For some reasons they had to move to Japan wen she was seven. She found out that she had the ability wen she was fourteen. She had a fox called Rex as her pet since she was thirteen. (why do most people kill the characters parents??? o-O)

Personality- a little Dumb, Happy, energetic, friendly, sometimes funny and kind young woman which is obsessed with Ice creams and likes animals. 

Mekakushi Dan member number- Imma be Antagonist..... no.7......

Ability-  Analysis and Animal Communication: (Code "Zed") (just pasted all the name sorry lol)

Weapon- http://www.freewebs.com/xgunlimited/scythe.jpg

Theme(COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!)- nu

Battle Theme(COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!)- nu

Sad Theme(COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!)- nu

ps. She takes her fox with her every were.......just wanted you to know........

(why do most people kill the characters parents??? o-O)

Usually, cause it is the easiest way to explain why they aren't there. For my antagonist, it helps explain how she is what she is and can be a motivator in the rp.

I want to join in on this :)

here's a good guy

Name- Luke

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Appearance- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8YIxMtW39HY/TckSzWaS4AI/AAAAAAAAATI/_4SKSpxaFnk/s1600/Anime+guys+with+black+hair+3.jpg and wears black cargo pants, brown boots and white shirt too.

Biography- Luke was just a kid around the age of 6 when he awakened his powers of paralysising. One day at school he saw some boys hurting his sister named Emaralda and quickly run over to help her but was pushed down every time, Luke felt like a weakling as the boys continued to hurt his sister. Then all of a sudden Luke yelled out in anger from hearing his sisters crys and all the boys stopped and they couldn't move a muscle, Luke ended up saving his sister but when he saw her eyes something deep inside her changed her forever and it wasen't a good thing either. Now Luke's sister has been missing for a long time now so Luke decides to go off on a journey to try to find her. 

Personality- Laid back attitude, always sleepy for some reason, not the type to be helpful but is when some he cares for is in danger, often lost in thought about his sister Emaralda

Mekakushi Dan member number- 5

Ability- Paralysis

Weapon- http://rockypc.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/sword.jpg

Theme- NA

Battle Theme- NA

Sad Theme- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ug070QK674

"In a Daze"

Here's a bad girl

Name- Emaralda 

Age- 22

Gender- Female

Appearance- http://www.atalude.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/yomi.jpg

Biography- Emaralda was just a kid around the age of 10 when she awakened her powers of Captivating. Emaralda was always pick on by the pretty girls cause they hated the fact that Emaralda was more beautiful then they were, they would say very mean things to her, Emaralda also wasn't very noticeable as she kept to herself mostly. Emaralda wanted to be seen more, she wanted a boyfriend like most girls do, but she couldn't get their attention as it would seem that those mean girls tolled every boy around school that she a horrible sores that would infect any boy who touches her & that she was a really mean person who hurts poor animals. Late one night Emaralda couldn't sleep as bad thoughts went through her head and that's when it happened Emaralda awakened her powers and the next day she went to school and every boy went over to see her but it got out of hand when the boys started to fight over her attention hurting Emaralda in the process. That's when Luke her younger brother saved the day but what Emaralda felt that day she will never, ever forget that feeling, Emaralda later on vanished from her home with Luke and was never seen again.

Personality- Kills without mercy or hesitating, calm, often quiet even when people are waiting for an answer from her, hates pretty girls.  

Mekakushi Dan member number- Antagonist

Ability- Captivation

Weapon- it's in the appearance picture

Theme- NA

Battle Theme- NA

Sad Theme- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ug070QK674

"In a Daze"