Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

--Kagerou Project-- (RE-RUN SIGN-UPS!)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

So...Anyone else wish there was a The world ends with you R.P still around

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Lol, shows you what I know about R,P"s

Anyone here that's an antagonist and works In the Azami base?

Edited by DEADACCOUNT2333

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

So, who's here in general

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Meeeeeeeee

so.. how would I meet your charecters again in the r.p without....I got It

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

i meant situation wise 

Edited by DEADACCOUNT2333

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

that's why I said 'I got it' at the end. I was writing stream of consciousness style 

Name- Isaac Ghiral
Age- 37
Gender- Male
Appearance-

Posted Image

Biography(When you obtained your power and what happened to you after that)- ???
Personality(Optional)- A mad scientist obsessed with experimentation and dissection. He is cruel and psychotic, yet sometimes cunning and collective. To his more feminine subjects, however, he can.be very perverted and edges disturbingly close to them before beginning dissection near their valuable "treasures" of the body. With a surprising excellence in fighting, Isaac was always a candidate to be a part of the Azami. He's joined after Malacoda's death, but not very pleasantly
Azami member number(UP TO NINE)- 6 [replacement]
Ability(Unless all are taken)-
Weapon(OPTIONAL)- Scalpels, dissecting knives, torturing tools,
Theme(COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!)-

Battle Theme(COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!)-

Sad Theme(COMPLETELY OPTIONAL!)-

Name- Joshua Akira
Age- 11
Gender- Male
Appearance-

Posted Image

Biography(When you obtained your power and what happened to you after that)- An orphan at a young age due to an unknown murder-- or rather, massacre of the rest of his family-- Joshua lives at an orphanage with his friend Yumiko. The two often venture out due to boredom and such, usually with their mutual curiosity, and Yumiko's recklessness.
Personality(Optional)- Joshua is kind and sincere, compassionate and sympathetic, but emotionally fragile and gullible. While friendly, he is very shy to meeting new people. His affectionate and innocent self generally shrouds the inner sorrow and misery he always feels-- that he always thinks about-- no one ever noticing. Joshua simply wants someone to understand him without having to bring it out himself-- someone to realize his actual gloom, despair, and desperation.
Mekakushi Dan member number(UP TO NINE)- Human
Weapon(OPTIONAL)-

Name- Alexander Davis
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Appearance-

Posted Image

Biography(When you obtained your power and what happened to you after that)- Very seldom will Alexander ever reveal his past.
Personality(Optional)- Generally calm and laid-back, yet always sarcastic and sometimes even witty. Despite him not being a huge fan of violence, he WILL use it in any necessary situation. However, he is extremely prone to becoming suddenly psychotic and sociopathic, becoming a completely different person. To people opposite of his own gender, he is surprisingly somewhat shy and modest with them, sometimes even ignoring them unless they actually talk to him directly. He'll usually be kinder, honest, yet hesitant in those situations. He sometimes has a bit of sadness when near them, as well. Alexander does show modesty. honesty, and a general kindness to Kasumi as well, but the two, unusually from Alexander, get along and can actually be with each other without trouble.
Weapon(OPTIONAL)- A scythe, and a pistol

Name- Yumiko Mori
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Appearance-

Posted Image

Biography(When you obtained your power and what happened to you after that)- Yumiko became an orphan merely three years ago. Her mother died of illness and her father of suicide, shortly after her mother's death. She remained depressed for quite awhile ago, not showing any of it any more, as she's accepted what's happened as the past. She met Joshua in the orphanage when she was thirteen, and the two became friends.
Personality(Optional)- Yumiko, surprisingly, has a very genuine and friendly persona-- completely one in a state of euphoria. She never hides any sorrow behind other emotions, but will instead confront someone, namely Joshua, and talk to them about everything. She knows it helps, and does so. Otherwise, Yumiko is very upbeat and cheerful. She is a bit protective of Joshua, but will still tease him when she deems it a fitting time to.
Weapon(OPTIONAL)- Bow and arrows

Name- Kasumi Nazo
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Appearance-

Posted Image /shot

Biography(When you obtained your power and what happened to you after that)- Kasumi left her parents out of neglection and occasional abuse. She learned to fight by her father however, when she was smaller, and taught herself even more after she left and found Alexander, who had relatively the same goals as her.
Personality(Optional)- Mysterious and enigmatic to most people, disregarding Alexander, Kasumi is often depicted as rude, cold, or even emotionless to people, which she is, on some occasions. Although, Kasumi does show sympathy and a lack of any misanthropy-- knowing not to risk any innocents to be killed. Against the guilty and malicious, on the other hand, Kasumi will show no mercy and may recklessly attempt to prevent any ongoing schemes or evil actions through any possible means. Kasumi is usually seen with Alexander. Being the only female on Earth that Alexander seems to be able to stand with, the two share a fairly close bond, and show it even in battle with a considerable amount of teamwork.
Weapon(OPTIONAL)- Two dual katanas, a bladed chain, and two pistols.

And then there's a new insane guy. He's just a regular human for now, but if a spot opens up in the Azami, he's all for it

Name- Xavier Mortis
Age- 24
Gender- Male
Appearance-

Posted Image

Biography(When you obtained your power and what happened to you after that)- ???
Personality(Optional)- Bipolar, sadistic, insane, remorseless, demented, grieving, chaotic, philosophically twisted, surprisingly well-mannered and intelligent, can be calm or psychotically murderous, and even talks formally. How else could his endlessly selective personality be described?
Azami member number(UP TO NINE)- Human?
Weapon(OPTIONAL)- A basic pistol. He can also fight martially, and can use his surroundings to his advantage. Also has knowledge of anatomical weaknesses, poisonous gases, etc.

huehuehuehue /shot

~In a Daze~

Edited by CloakedSchemerX

SCHEMER. YOU'RE NOT JUST KILLING KURUMI, YOU'RE ALSO KILLING ME. WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*cries*

Your characters need to die. No offense. But they are almost too insane.

By the way, any gore shall be put in spoiler tags everyone. That goes for everybody.

Schemer >_>

Stitches >_>

A forewarning: Neko-chan, you're going to be murderous towards me as Isaac continues. The others aren't close enough yet to stop him by their next post, so he'll still have at least one more torture to conduct before the eyes. But you're going to hate me soooo much ;~;

Keep in mind I've been using Joshua and all my nice characters for too long. I haven't been insane in awhile, so it's a privilege as of now