Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So do you guys think Isa will get important in the Story?

He had a small part in Dream Drop Distance but it showed some conflict between Isa and Lea.

I think in the very end he gonna help Sora and lea.

So do you guys think Isa will get important in the Story?

He had a small part in Dream Drop Distance but it showed some conflict between Isa and Lea.

I think in the very end he gonna help Sora and lea.

He is a Nort. He will be forced to help other Norts.

He is a nort as everyone is saying so it's very unlikely that he will help them if he's under control like FL said. The only small possibility that has a small chance of happening, is if he has a strong will and somehow turn against them which won't make sense one bit but there's small stupid possibility. So there may be a fight between Lea and Isa with Sora helping Lea.

He is a nort as everyone is saying so it's very unlikely that he will help them if he's under control like FL said. The only small possibility that has a small chance of happening, is if he has a strong will and somehow turn against them which won't make sense one bit but there's small stupid possibility. So there may be a fight between Lea and Isa with Sora helping Lea.

I think Lea want to finish Isa off alone.

Lea had actually a big role in ddd with saving Sora.

And I believe he will be a light for sure.

Edited by KH4Real

Hum....

It's hard to say yet. Well, it's almost for sure the development between him and Lea will be important. Regardless their shortcuts, Isa is important for Lea and the latter doesn't seem to leave him like that as Axel did. 

The question is, what happened to Isa/Saix to side Xehanort if he got his heart back? My guess, as many others, is he was been brainwashed. Remember when he said in Birth by Sleep as teen "I won't forget you, believe me I try all the time". Guess this time he forgot him.

It's very hinted a big confront between the two friends will happen. I'm going to be honest, I will be very surprised if Isa/Saix survives....as long he will get a good development I don't mind...I'm used to my favs die. 

Hum....

It's hard to say yet. Well, it's almost for sure the development between him and Lea will be important. Regardless their shortcuts, Isa is important for Lea and the latter doesn't seem to leave him like that as Axel did. 

The question is, what happened to Isa/Saix to side Xehanort if he got his heart back? My guess, as many others, is he was been brainwashed. Remember when he said in Birth by Sleep as teen "I won't forget you, believe me I try all the time". Guess this time he forgot him.

It's very hinted a big confront between the two friends will happen. I'm going to be honest, I will be very surprised if Isa/Saix survives....as long he will get a good development I don't mind...I'm used to my favs die. 

Well obvious answer is obvious . He's norted -meaning Xehanorts controlling him and slowly consuming his heart .As already confirmed in DDD

Well obvious answer is obvious . He's norted -meaning Xehanorts controlling him and slowly consuming his heart .As already confirmed in DDD

.....well, I apologize but I'm, like, a revived fan. I'm still trying to catch up with the plot, I only regained the interest over KH since like, two weeks ago? I don't know every single aspect. If it was been confirmed, then it slipped me. I didn't know that. I know Xigbar is already half consumed as his hair points and....oh god don't tell me Isa/Saix is gonna get white hair too

.....well, I apologize but I'm, like, a revived fan. I'm still trying to catch up with the plot, I only regained the interest over KH since like, two weeks ago? I don't know every single aspect. If it was been confirmed, then it slipped me. I didn't know that. I know Xigbar is already half consumed as his hair points and....oh god don't tell me Isa/Saix is gonna get white hair too

It's all good  But if you are trying to catch up you might want to read the interviews archived here. It will help you greatly . That and the other posts on this thread previously pointed this out too :P . So far out of the old organization , Isa/Saix and Braig/Xigbar are the only confirmed norts , but it's hinted others might be too - just not revealed yet .

It's all good  But if you are trying to catch up you might want to read the interviews archived here. It will help you greatly . That and the other posts on this thread previously pointed this out too :P . So far out of the old organization , Isa/Saix and Braig/Xigbar are the only confirmed norts , but it's hinted others might be too - just not revealed yet .

Hum I see....I looked for those interviews, from google and all but none pointed about Isa/Saix. Can you link me please?

Hum I see....I looked for those interviews, from google and all but none pointed about Isa/Saix. Can you link me please?

By the way, Braig’s dealings with Master Xehanort in Birth by Sleep make sense, he was to become a vessel.

Nomura: There is a certain reason for Braig to proudly exclaim, “As for me, I’m already half Xehanort.” Isa (Saix) is included too. I think you’ll understand the details about their circumstances eventually.

— What happens to the hearts of those who have had Master Xehanort’s heart planted within them?

Nomura: They’ll gradually be swallowed by it. As for Master Xehanort, he plans to control them completely. The planted parts of the heart are captured rather than disappear.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/34334-spoilers-nomura-talks-kingdom-hearts-in-famitsu-talks-unannounced-title-kh3d-demo-in-na-kh3d-secrets/

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/34430-spoilers-kingdom-hearts-3d-ultimania-nomura-interviews-completely-translated/

By the way, Braig’s dealings with Master Xehanort in Birth by Sleep make sense, he was to become a vessel.

Nomura: There is a certain reason for Braig to proudly exclaim, “As for me, I’m already half Xehanort.” Isa (Saix) is included too. I think you’ll understand the details about their circumstances eventually.

— What happens to the hearts of those who have had Master Xehanort’s heart planted within them?

Nomura: They’ll gradually be swallowed by it. As for Master Xehanort, he plans to control them completely. The planted parts of the heart are captured rather than disappear.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/34334-spoilers-nomura-talks-kingdom-hearts-in-famitsu-talks-unannounced-title-kh3d-demo-in-na-kh3d-secrets/

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/34430-spoilers-kingdom-hearts-3d-ultimania-nomura-interviews-completely-translated/

So it's official, Saix/Isa is gonna get white hair lol

Hope Xehanort won't screw him too much 

I really hope they will have a cool showdown and in like 30sec after seeing this thread this idea came to my mind wich i thought would be really cool :) (Lea wins ofc)

(fight about to end)

Isa: Axel you will not stand in our way of reaching Kingdom Hearts!

(lea sets his chakrams on fire)

Lea: My...name..is....LEA! (he throws his keyblade wich pierces through isa and he falls to the ground)

(Lea summons his keyblade back while breathing heavily and after a small silent moment raises his head)

Lea: Got it memorized?

Yeah... :D i thought it would be cool :P ofc much more thoguth put into it. I just like got the idea minute ago

Edited by Oblivion16