Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Did anybody else play kingdom hearts 2 before kingdom hearts 1 and had no Idea what was going on cause that is what happened to me.

Actually, I did lol

Kingdom Hearts 2 was actually the first KH i ever played

Eh, I played Chain of Memories before either game, though I did watch the final battle of the first at my cousin's house. It wasn't all that difficult to understand.

i actually saw the first game at my friends house and then got it for christmas( i thought it was funny cause he could never get off the island and i got off of it in like 5 minutes and he is a much better gamer than me.)

Well, I got KH1 from my cousin, and I played it til Holloweentown, cause after I beat Ogie Boogie, the screen went black, and it just stopped working. The game had alot of scratches on it. After a couple years, I got KH2 for christmas, cause the ps3's were sold out. It felt kinda weird cause I didnt know what happened, and the part when Sora and the king talked about Ansem, they showed his final form from KH1. I was like damn, what are they talking about.

I played kh1, then went to kh2. I got that bit of confusion at the beginning. I wanted to know what I missed. I'm surprised I didn't go to youtube or something! xD 1 year later, I got Com! Yay! Ever since then, I tried to get every game in the series right on the day they come out. Days Is one BBS is next! Maybe soon Coded & 3. Can't wait! xD

I played KHII first, too.

And I was confused, but my sister filled me in on what happened in the two previous when I needed her to. xD

The flashbacks that Roxas saw in his dreams helped a bit too.

yea i did. i saw my friend play it and thought a kid fighting along disney characters. how fun. so like a year later, ended up getting my copy. i beat 2, re:com, 358. but cant beat 1, or the original com, and am working on birth by sleep terras story

I played 358/2 Days first, I hade no freaking idea what was going on! I was REALLY confused in the first sceen when Axel asked Roxas "Are you really sure that you don''t have a heart?" basicaly every part about the game confused me till I got about 1/4 through

i played CoM first and for some rason i i was no confused, then i playe KH1 but i got only to deep jungle, when i finidhed kh2 i tried to make run the first one, it was a pal version so it was difficult xD

seriously, i was so comfused when i did that, i got 2, then 1, then com, then re:com (cuz i was looking through a gamestop one day and saw it and totally freaked out! i had these thoughts of if they might remake it, and i never new that they did until then, it was so awesome) then days, and next is bbs! any ways, back to the real topic, yeah i didn't really know what was going on, i didnt know who the heck anyone was, but all I know is that i thought Roxas was way cooler than anyone else! but i really don't know about much else, i remember hearing about malificent and wondered who the heck she was (k, i never watched sleeping beauty, or hardly any other of the disney movies, and i just recently watched Nightmare before Christmas about a couple months ago, they totally wimp down jack skellington, and i slowly reallize how off some of the voices of the voice actors in the kh games are), anyways, yeah, i really was lost in that game, i wonder what it would have been like if i had played the first one first. haha, unison of ones!

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

now just imagine that, just multiplyed millions of times(btw, each one would be like a person, not just a really long number, so it would be like me having a uge! one army! FEAR MY ONES!) im going to go make a new sig!

I played KH2 first too then CoM but I haven't finished it yet....and now I'm finally playing KH1 lol xD To avoid confusion I research the whole story of KH and know I spoiled myself of almost everything lol tee hee xD