Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

Do You Buy Game Systems just for KH?

So, do you buy gaming systems just to buy a Kingdom Hearts game? Or no?

For me nope. I buy systems for multiple games. Not just one. :P

Edited by Tails

Would KH fans do that? Course not...

I would say it's the main reason I buy one so soon (when the games released) but generally I do want the consoles otherwise I'd skip them

for psp, yeah i did, and CCFF7 as well.

but for 3ds, I bought it for just an upgrade to play other awesome DS games.

sides, I think a loooong time ago u made a topic about this, cause this topic sure seems familiar to last years. oh well speaking from my mind.

I do and I have no shame in doing so. I obviously play other games for the console too but sometimes I Still get them because of KH. Oh and I'm pretty sure we've had a topic very similar to this only a few weeks back.

I bought my PSP for BBS,my PS3 for KH1.5(and hopefully 2.5) and I'll buy a PS4 for KH3.But I play games other then KH obviously on those systems

only with the psp actually and i had bought a psp a couple years before birth by sleep came out. i thought this was a good thing cuz then i could play games on it before birth by sleep, but then my younger cousin somehow found a way to break it after i told him repeatedly not to touch it and so i still had to get the gamestop spsp package.

I intended to buy a 3DS 1 year after it was released like I always do for my consoles. Its just that I bought it a few months earlier than expected thanks to KH3D.

I myself love the KH franchise, but I wouldn't buy a console just to get a game in the franchise. For my DS, I had it before I even cared about KH. PS2, not only KHI, II, and Re:CoM, but also a lot of other games, particularly FF. PSP, mainly just two, BBS and Dissidia...but I still have my PSP box, which came with BBS...ah...good times! As for 3DS, okay, ya got me. I really only cared about KH3D. I kind of was disappointed, but it really tied into the story nicely. Better than Coded did, at least. PS3, had one long before 1.5's announcement. And yes, I'll be getting a PS4. Not just for KHIII, but also for FFXV!

Not really. Already had the ps2 before I got kingdom hearts, same with the other systems. KH 3D ifluenced me strongly to buy a 3ds, but I had a few other games on the list.