Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheWayToDawn

Image Thoughts on KH Yaoi art

Okay so I've been a fan of Kingdom Hearts for a 6-7 yrs, and I found out about Yaoi art two years ago. I personally think there is something wrong with the person that came up with Yaoi art, espacially KH Yaoi art. I mean seriously people having pics of Sora and Riku kissing, or Riku and Roxas, or Sora and Roxas, That's just soooooo wrong. And having Xemnas and Saix kissing, or Axel and Roxas, or Ventus and Terra, or Vanitas and Ventus. There's something wrong with these people, I think it's wrong. But seeing Sora and Kairi together, or Namine and Roxas, or Xion and Riku is fine to me.... But gay or Lesbian Yaoi art make me sick, espacially seeing Riku and Sora. They're like brothers and ppl take it in a whole different direction. Enough about my thought's! I want to know YOUR thoughts, I'm just curious on what other people think on this website, hoping to see your reply  :D 

HERE COME THE YAOI FANGIRLS

I completely agree... If there are three things about KH I can't stand, they're Atlantica, Re:Coded hate, and the yaoi (Okay I can kinda stand Atlantica but you get the point).

Of course, there's no worse yaoi pairing than freaking BlackSoul...

I will say that the art has to stop. But in real life, I don't care if a person is straight or gay. Because as long as you truly love the person, that is all that matters. Though I am sick of seeing gay pictures of my favorite shows and games. Although, there are some cases where it is different.

I'm not gay, so it's definitely not my thing. But hey, for the people that enjoy it, it's swell. Let em' have it. The existence of a thing I don't have to look at is no bother to me.

To be honest,i don't mind about Lesbian,but i hate about Gay/Yaoi but i think i love more when Boys and Girls get together better than the couples who were same gender...

I'm neutral on it, it's just that most of the KH fanbase (aka yaoi fangirls) want it to happen [and they do a damn fine job justifying the SoRiku pairing], then... that's when it gets scary for me.

Edited by Javelin434

Honest I don't really care, if they like yaio that's them as long as they don't make me see it it doesn't bother me, except for the fact it clogs up my search for any rule34 of Kairi, Xion, and Aqua

your post sounds a little homophobiac imo.... :( please tell me you aren't a homophob! x.x; i duno, maybe its the way you wrote it...o-o;

I find it sexy. But yeah it does sorta turn fans away but meh you can't stop fangirls...

I do find soriku wrong, though. They're like brothers sheesh...:/

The homophobic attitude of some posters in this thread is disgusting.

I know. It upsets me too.

I think a lot of the *KH* yaoi/yuri pairings exsist for fanservus a lot but that doesn't mean all shippers of those pairs like them for that reason.

And really theres nothing wrong with a gay pairing. Think of all the wonderful gay pairing in adventure time, or madoka magika.

And not exsisting just for more fanservous, either. But out of the idea that those 2 characters are really ment for each other.

Don't let the crazy yaoi/yuri fans in the kh fandom blind you, people. Theres really nothing wrong with gay pairings at all...

Just, yeah, it does seem to work kinda iffishly in the kh franchice imo.

I think only the orrigional poster sounded homophobiac, though, but, thats just me. All the others just don't think homosexual pairings 'fit' in the kh series but they don't strike me as being against them at all, i think....

I will say that the art has to stop. But in real life, I don't care if a person is straight or gay. Because as long as you truly love the person, that is all that matters. Though I am sick of seeing gay pictures of my favorite shows and games. Although, there are some cases where it is different.

Amen! 

To be honest I really do not give a firetruck :D

Also can you blame them with how Nomura is showing them to ................. KH 2 when riku and sora meeted .. Sora was on his knees  :P and then in DDD sora was very close when riku saved him ...... I think Nomura is saying this as a easter egg

"If you want sora and riku to be lovers go for it and if you sora to be with kairi go for it along as you give me your money I am happy"

Let the yaoi fans have fun a long has they are not grabbing you and forcing you to watch it .... firetruck it .. also DDD had some yaoi

Posted Image

I find nothing wrong with yaio art (personally I wouldn't look at the x-rated stuff like since it's like, drawings) but I do find it ridiculous to make yaio art from ANY movie or game where the couple are not explicitly dating or banging so there is no basis behind it.  Like there's freaking yaio art of Ted and The Once-ler (who's like ancient by the time Ted meets him in the movie).  I don't even like fanart of heterosexual couples who aren't portrayed or hinted as a couple either.  My issue comes from the fact they're not cannon, but to each their own if someone wants to use their creative abilities and draw yaio or yuri, all the best to them, I personally don't go looking it up (there's really awesome anime yaio couples who are actually involved with each other instead).

While my avoidance comes from not liking non-cannon pairings, yours sounds like it stems from homophobia.  

I think only the orrigional poster sounded homophobiac, though, but, thats just me. All the others just don't think homosexual pairings 'fit' in the kh series but they don't strike me as being against them at all, i think....

Actually I can't believe a member of staff said:

"I agree 100% yaoi is disgusting and should be burnt.

Yuri is pretty good though."

You think KH Yaoi fanart is bad? Oh boy..

Go look up Left 4 Dead 2 fanart. Even though Ellis OBVIOUSLY loves Zoey, the stupid fangirls ruin it by pairing him up with a character like Nick.

I'm sick of it, so yeah, I hate yaoi and yaoi fangirls.

Okay....That, my friend, is homophobiac a bit.

But you must know the difference between yaoi and regular shounen-ai. Still, he is being too extreme...

Problem?

Okay....That, my friend, is homophobiac a bit.

But you must know the difference between yaoi and regular shounen-ai. Still, he is being too extreme...

Called Random for a reason.

To be honest I really do not give a firetruck :D

Also can you blame them with how Nomura is showing them to ................. KH 2 when riku and sora meeted .. Sora was on his knees  :P and then in DDD sora was very close when riku saved him ...... I think Nomura is saying this as a easter egg

"If you want sora and riku to be lovers go for it and if you sora to be with kairi go for it along as you give me your money I am happy"

Let the yaoi fans have fun a long has they are not grabbing you and forcing you to watch it .... firetruck it .. also DDD had some yaoi

Posted Image

My thoughts on this: GAAAAAAWWWWDDDD GRRROOOOOOSSSSSS EEEEEEEEWWWWWW WWWTTTFFFFFFFFF????? Thank you.  :D  :D  :D  :D

if Koko was here, shed be all over this thread accusing everyone of being terrible homophobic people xP

I dont really have a huge problem with it, I do find it disgusting, but i mean if thats what some people like, you, or anyone else for that manor have the right to call it "wrong"