Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toby

Square Enix lied to us..

I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but check this out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2m_-PvbYwE

The video shows the official screenshots that were released that showed how they made it HD. The faces looked much better and less ''blurry'', and had much more detail. Then he shows the cutscenes (He put English voices from the original game on the Japanese KH HD cutscenes) and the faces are exactly the same as the original PS2 version. Did they lie to us? I'm honestly extremely dissapointed by this.

Yeah I know. I made a thread about the face thing I little while back. I don't quite know how to feel about it. I'm disappointed by the false advertising, but on the other hand it was just nice to see such a high quality screenshot. Regardless of the fact that it wasn't like that in the game.

It's still hd. 

That doesn't matter >_> Watch the full video and you'll see there are many more mistakes such as the blurriness and the pixels.

Yeah I know. I made a thread about the face thing I little while back. I don't quite know how to feel about it. I'm disappointed by the false advertising, but on the other hand it was just nice to see such a high quality screenshot. Regardless of the fact that it wasn't like that in the game.

Screenshots mean nothing if it's not the actual representation, imho. They shouldn't have given us the screenshots if it's not actually like that.

This has already been made known

But as someone from Europe, Re:COM IS MINE WHO CARES :D

I'm from Europe too and I guess it's cool we can get the things we couldn't before, but this is still a huge dissapointment and a lie. Oh, and I didn't know, sorry.

That doesn't matter >_> Watch the full video and you'll see there are many more mistakes such as the blurriness and the pixels.

Screenshots mean nothing if it's not the actual representation, imho. They shouldn't have given us the screenshots if it's not actually like that.

I'm from Europe too and I guess it's cool we can get the things we couldn't before, but this is still a huge dissapointment and a lie. Oh, and I didn't know, sorry.

I never really cared about the HD-ness, for me I'm just getting to finally play COM.  And when 2.5 comes out I'll be getting it for the FM content

I never really cared about the HD-ness, for me I'm just getting to finally play COM.  And when 2.5 comes out I'll be getting it for the FM content

Yeah, okay, but this is about the graphics ya know.. So it's fine and all if you don't care about em but yeah.