Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] updates coming, will link to main series' story

The latest issue of Famitsu Weekly magazine, releasing on August 29, 2013, has included an article on Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]. This article has revealed new details about future updates coming to the online browser game, as well as a special comment from series director Tetsuya Nomura, where he reveals that they plan to deliver a story that ties in with the main series. This seems to confirm that Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] will have some canon aspects!@bKvEBVAvUq has uploaded scans of this magazine article, and these can be seen below.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSyd_bJCcAAcspo.jpg:large https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSyeVABCMAAxAHu.jpg:large https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSyeoXpCEAATLQ_.jpg:large

Zephyr from KHInsider has translated this article, and thanks to them, the translation can be read below.
Page 1The deadline for the contents key is November 30th.Once you enter the contents key, you can’t use it again.You can use the data from the contents key for the rest of the game.Check page 194 for more information!PC: Kingdom Hearts χData: Square Enix / Launches July 18th / Basic is free to play except for special itemsService: Yahoo! GamesThe Kairi Card boosts your stats!In Kingdom Hearts χ, a deck of attack cards and assist cards are utilized in battle. By receiving this serial code for the Kairi card, you can boost your HP and LUX rate. For detailed information, check the article in page 202!Check page 202 for more information!The deadline for the serial code is October 31st 23:59.Once you enter the serial code, you can’t use it again.You can use the data from the serial code for the rest of the game.Page 2A Special Comment from Director Tetsuya Nomura appears!Kingdom Hearts χ released in July and are you guys enjoying it since? It is free to play so please feel free to try it by all means.This title from the series feels considerably different and there may be some of you who are puzzled. I think, play it slowly without rushing. The title has only been around for a few months and gradually we will add more elements that will appear in the future and we also plan to deliver a story that leads to the series.It has more than you might dub as Kingdom Hearts, of course I have some surprises in the future. Please pay attention to the behavior of a mysterious person.Page 3Defeat the Guard Armor and get an item!As a reward, you get limited avatar items below and you can get a rare attack card. It should be noted that in this Raid Boss, it’s possible to get higher points by targeting a certain area.In the series, it was necessary to deal with many parts of the Guard Armor such as the hands and the feet. In this game, this strategy holds the key to defeating it.You can get a Namine Card and other new cards that will make an appearance!
Lastly, Square Enix have uploaded images showing off new cards to be included in Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]. These can be seen below.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Of course it relates to the main story Chi is the first keyblade war the story prior BBS. At least according to my theory.

He meant other than this aspect, because it says it'll be added on through an update...Maybe it'll show Aqua in the RoD, Terra talking to Xehanort, or how the Master Keeper ended up on Destiny Islands. Who knows, I guess only time will tell.

YAY roxas card :)

He meant other than this aspect, because it says it'll be added on through an update...Maybe it'll show Aqua in the RoD, Terra talking to Xehanort, or how the Master Keeper ended up on Destiny Islands. Who knows, I guess only time will tell.

i indeed wish it happens

I am just waiting for someone to make the joke:

"Kairi, more useful as a card than an actual character."

Honestly, there's little else to expect of the fandom regarding Kairi at this point.

You're completely wrong, this is a fairy tale based on the keyblade war that happened prior to BBS.

Thanks diction dud. 

I have not played it, I am taking what I know from big picture point of view.