Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Philip Ellwell

KH2 You know This Hurts, Right?

Fool. While in the gummi ship, go up to port royal and read the information that pops up, name, etc. It says the suggested level.

Quit, Princess Manse... er... Xemnas: help or get out! 

JK, xD 

Use the moonlight to your advantage. Fire is helpful in Port Royal. Make good use of drive forms. Don't forget your spells. Don't always have to use potions when you have cure.

Here I was using Donalds COMET spell.... Fire eh? And they explain the moonlight thing, in case you didn't see the movie I guess. As for the Drive form, I have a wonderful invention: A Cheat Codes disc. 999 Drive Gage Chargers,  :D

Thanks for the help! Time To kick some zombie-pirate booty! ( pun intended )  :D  :D

Magic is your friend against these guys.  Fire makes them prancing fools.  Thunder (Strangely enough) slows them down, I suppose.  Blizzard freezes them, naturally.  Try to keep them in the moon light then use this to your advantage.  It might be wise to grind if you are underneath the world's recommended level.  I haven't played KH2 in a while, so I honestly don't have any other tips aside from those.  Good luck!

Thunder spells paralyze the enemy and slow them down while also holding high damage on them. Fire sometimes glitches them into a perma-running around in circles animation.

Yea glitches! 

I think I was at....Level 21.

Oh and like everyone else said...USE MAGIC

I'm level 25, but only have fire Level 1, Blizzard Level 1, Cura Level 2, and Reflect Level 1. 

Jack's limit break works well, if you use it when he's standing in moonlight, because it will draw all the enemies in the area into one zone, and thereby make it easier to feat a bunch of pirates all at once.

Two things; 1. M.A.S.H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Didn't now this, thanks! :D