Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'd like a combination of all five of 'em. I just don't want them to use the one from Chain of Memories. Otherwise, I would scream.

Yeah if they did that again... I wouldn't know what to do with my life

KH2 Battle System...that system was perfect

And yes with MP Bar and all that shit...I like how KH1 and KH2 make us thing while in the Handheld Games you just wait till your magic recharges...that is lame and not very fun...they made KH more of a brawler and I don't like that

I don't like the BBS System at all...makes things too easy...I mean Freeze Raid + Fire Dash is all you pretty much freaking need to kick ass with Terra...nuff said

And I hope the gameplay/battle physics are similar to KH2 too...cuz man it felt satisfying when you battled in KH2...it was alot of fun

Edited by DAMN

Would like it to be like KH2, but mixed with BBS and 3D, and no mp bar.

No mp bar? Im kinda torn on that. Should it be like kh1 or 2? Im so glad im not making this game. Too many options.

Fool. I want an evolution of it all. I feel like all the games have been leading up to this, so so should the gameplay. Kh2 was really nice, but it became button mashing. I want something that will take skill. Something easy to learn and hard to master.

BBS was more of a Button Masher than KH2 ever was

All I did in that game was press triangle to perform Freeze Raid,Fire Dash,Strike Raid,Quick Blitz,Firaga,Curaga,Muthafacka(lol) etc....that game was all about special attacks

Somebody earlier mentioned that it should be a mix of KH1 and KH2 and I agree

Would you rather want the battle system from BBS, Re:coded and DDD or the original battle system from KH1 an 2? Was wondering cause they are both really good.

KH 1 AND kh2 

Would like it to be like KH2, but mixed with BBS and 3D, and no mp bar.

This. They NEED to bring back KH1's old-fashioned MP gauge. You can heal so many damn times it's not even funny. In KH2, you can only heal once. Like wtf.

Either that or nerf the amount of MP it takes to heal. The MP bar would be perfectly fine then. It'd be much better to have an MP anything than deal with the command deck again.

Just like kh 1 and 2 please 

i Hate Command deck

This. I loved it at first, but it's too...Idk...Not KH1 or 2's gameplay. lol

Something about 1 and 2's gameplay just feels "right", y'know?

Edited by Raziel

Just like kh 1 and 2 please 

i Hate Command deck

Same here...makes the game too easy

This. They NEED to bring back KH1's old-fashioned MP gauge. You can heal so many damn times it's not even funny. In KH2, you can only heal once. Like wtf.

Either that or nerf the amount of MP it takes to heal. The MP bar would be perfectly fine then. It'd be much better to have an MP anything than deal with the command deck again.

Eh...I liked it that way.It provided more of a challenge.When I needed to heal myself alot of times(like in a hard boss battle or something...like Hades Paradox Cup in KH2...that shit was brutal) I compensated by equipping myself with Potions...would even put the Potions as a Shortcut...shit was cool

And also there's this abuse trick I've figured out...it doesn't matter how much MP you have to use Curaga on KH2...you just need a bit of it...So I always throw Thundaga,Magnera whatever and then when the MP is about run out I use Curaga(if im low on HP)

Being able to heal all the time...wouldn't that make the game too easy? I mean as if it isn't easy enough already...most enemies drop health too so it's not that big of an issue...you can even select in the options if you want Donald to heal you all the time from what I know(not sure if this works well enough)

Edited by DAMN

I want the battle system to be customizable you can choose what type you want so if you get tired of command deck you can switch to kh2 style with flowmotion and stuff there too.

Same here...makes the game too easy

Eh...I liked it that way.It provided more of a challenge.When I needed to heal myself alot of times(like in a hard boss battle or something...like Hades Paradox Cup in KH2...that shit was brutal) I compensated by equipping myself with Potions...would even put the Potions as a Shortcut...shit was cool

And also there's this abuse trick I've figured out...it doesn't matter how much MP you have to use Curaga on KH2...you just need a bit of it...So I always throw Thundaga,Magnera whatever and then when the MP is about run out I use Curaga(if im low on HP)

Being able to heal all the time...wouldn't that make the game too easy? I mean as if it isn't easy enough already...most enemies drop health too so it's not that big of an issue...you can even select in the options if you want Donald to heal you all the time from what I know(not sure if this works well enough)

True, good point. And I aaaalways choose Donald to heal me all the time lol. It helps a little, but not too much. 

I'd also like KH3 to be more difficult than any other KH game, so I suppose you're right. Every boss fight on Proud needs to be hard. Every.

I want the battle system to be customizable you can choose what type you want so if you get tired of command deck you can switch to kh2 style with flowmotion and stuff there too.

It would be hard to make a game based on different styles and have it be consistent

I.E it would just break the game

Edited by DAMN