Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

--Kagerou Project-- (RE-RUN RP)

Sign-ups are always open. We actually need some more antagonist. http://kh13.com/forum/topic/61239-kagerou-project-re-run-sign-ups/

Have you ever had something that you couldn't make go away? Kinda like a burden....but not really. Like maybe a medical disorder or something. What if was an ability? An "Eye Ability". This is story of a group of kids with these abilities before they leave for summer vacation.

The "Eye Abilities":

Concealment: (Kurumi Himura)

"Hiding One's Eyes" ability. Can divert perception towards objects and even people within 2 meters of herself/himself and/or her/his surroundings, rendering them invisible. Conversation while being hidden also won't be heard by outsiders. Physical contact, however, breaks the effect, so it isn't useful in very crowded places; as well, if a person outside the 2 meter bubble is familiar with someone being concealed, the power will not be as strong. The ability works more by preventing people from recognizing those being hidden, rather than making them unable to be seen. She has practiced to control her ability perfectly and to not disappear suddenly. If unpracticed, the user could disappear suddenly.

Illusion: (Dagon Valefar)

To "Deceive One's Eyes". It can change what people around him see and show them something different, but he/she can only use it on himself/herself, means he/she cannot change appearances of others, etc.

Analysis and Animal Communication: (Code "Zed")

"Eye-Stealing" ability, which allows him/her to read information from the target. The user can also speak to animals using his/her eye ability.

Paralysis: (Luke)

The "Eye Contact" ability. It allows her/him to temporarily stop the movement of whoever meets the users gaze. It is not as she/her is not able to turn people into stone, but to more "freeze" them for a little while.

Captivation: (Yuki Saimin)

Known as "Eye Attention", can draw peoples' attention, regardless of their preferences in tastes or interests.

Focusing: (Claude Turner)

"Eye Focusing". It has the power to perceive objects and details that are far away from an aerial view.

Awakening: (Gideon Thrath)

Awakening Eyes", gives him/her the ability to remake their body into one that he/she finds to be his "ideal"(NOTHING COMPLETELY OFF THE WALL OR YOU WILL BE THROWN). However, this put a large strain on the users mind, and causes him/her to lose part of their memory. Not complete amnesia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those whom posses the abilities are called the "Mekakushi Dan". Even though some who have joined do not posses power.

Rules:

1) The major rule is this; please enjoy yourself.

2) Stick around as much as you can--the more that everyone posts the more the story can advance, so have a good time and don't be afraid to have your character make some strange or interesting decisions, it will only make the RP more interesting. Interact with other people.

3) Don't over do your abilities.

4) Go with the flow. People will make their own choices and the story will encounter a few twists and turns. It's more interesting when characters have to deal with thus twists naturally.

5) General RP Rules apply.

The Mekakushi Dan-

1- Yuki Saimin(Captivation)--Sikota Urinakano

2- 'Kuro'to Renjou--Neko-chan

3- Claude Turner (Focusing)--Solarflare12

4- Dagon Valefar(Illusion)--Stitches7769

5- Luke (Paralysis)--The Unversed

6- Kurumi Himura (Concealment)--Neko-chan

7- Code "Zed" (Analysis and Animal Communication)--SolarFlare12

8- Slica Halvered--SolarFlare12

9- Gideon Thrath (Awakening)--rikunobodyxiii

Antagonist (Someone should make up an awesome name for them, cause I'm out of ideas):

1- Maleficent [Antagonist--Paralysis]

2- Samantha Crane [Antagonist--Illusion]

3- Set [Antagonist--Focusing]

4- Kana Kiroko [Antagonist--Concealment]

5- Emaralda [Antagonist--Captivation] (Number put at random)

6-

7- Scarlett Barakat [Antagonist--Analysis and Animal Communication]

8-

9- Kage Ilived [Antagonist--Awakening]

Normal Human Beings-

"Mace"--Felix...x?

-------------------

Kurumi has always hate her ability. That second her mother died, nobody seemed to see her until Kurumi actually touched someone. Her ability is why she became a NEET. She uses it not to be seen in her house...even though Concealment is weaker around those who know the person using it. She has only let one person see her, his name is Kuroto...or Kuro. Kuro has lately been traumatized by a woman who calls herself Kana.

Kana is like Kurumi....but not. Kana can see Kurumi when Kurumi used her ability. Kana is out to kill her for just having the ability. Kurumi ask herself why sometimes, but can never answer why.

School is ending this week, and summer is right around the corner. With this being the last week of School, Kurumi is out and about. Kuro has no choice but to go to school along with others. Little does he know, Kuro goes to school with some people like Kurumi.

Today was Tuesday, he sat on a bench outside with several textbooks and some assignments. Kuro was studying for the final exams that were...tomorrow. Using her Concealment, Kurumi sat beside Kuro. What a terrible mistake that was. Kuro imminently moved positions and accidentally hit Kurumi, making her ability vanish until she activates it.

"S-Sorry Kurumi!!" He exclaimed, scooting away from her for a second.

"It's okay Kuro." She responded back.

"You scared me..." Kuro sighed.

"I always scare you." Kurumi said seriously.

"What would you like Kurumi?" He asked, looking at her.

"Come to the Komae Apartments after school gets out. Building three, room 107. That will be out meeting place for the Mekakusuki. The apartment used to be my sisters but she's going to be moved out today around the time school gets out. Once she moves out, the apartment is mine." Kurumi said, handing Kuro a letter.

Kuro wasn't the only one to receive this letter. All of the Mekakusuki Dan got a letter like this.

"To: Mekakusuki Dan Member

Hello, my name is Kurumi Himura. I am a NEET and am not normal. Why am I not normal? I have an ability. It's called Eye Concealment. It blocks others from seeing me unless someone touches me, or knows me.

The reason why you were given this letter is because you might have a similar ability. If you do NOT have an ability, you still must come.

In my concealment and stalking of mysterious people, I have discovered that there are other people like us. They just want to ruin us though. They want to kill us.

We are going to stop these people.

Come to the Komae Apartments after school gets out. Building three, room 107. That will be out meeting place for the Mekakusuki Dan.

Sincerely,

Kurumi Himura

Concealer of Eyes. "

Edited by Neko-chan

Yuki skimmed the letter several times. "Alright then." He said, crumpling up the letter. "I haven't met this Kurumi character. Strange." He rested his chin on his hand, deep in thought. "I wonder... Maybe I can learn the extent of my seductive eyes. Their limits. Their origin." Yuki quickly unwrapped the letter and read it one last name. "Building three. Room one zero seven." He began running toward his destination.

"Wait Kurumi!!" Kuro tried to say, but she was already gone.

Kurumi walked to Komae apartments, passing by Yuki at one point of time and getting to the place first. She unlocked the door, and walked in. She wore off her power, sitting down and waiting.

Gideon spun slowly in the swiveling computer chair he had in his room as he read the letter to the Mekakushi Dan members for the 2nd time. The main question he had was whether someone had come across his parents' "competitors", or if this was from the "competitors" themselves. He reminded himself that they had sent him to be with his grandparents for the exact reason that the Competition wasn't here. So, what was this new threat then?

He stuck out a foot that hit a side of his desk, stopping his spin. He dropped the letter onto the desk and fished a small note book and pin from his pocket. He turned to a blank page, wrote the day's date and a brief description of the letter and what it said. It helped to keep a copy of important memories around with his ability.

He then got up, grabbed a few thinks, wished his grandparents a good day, then headed for the address in the letter.

Yuki stepped into room 104. "This seems to be the place." He scanned the area. "You must be Kurumi." He said to the girl who was sitting down. He began walking toward her. "I'm Yuki Saimin. But I'm under the impression that you already knew that." He gazed into her eyes with his, luring her into the trap of his Captivation.

--Zed--

I was on the roof of the school, it was the only place people wouldn't bother me of my police job. Today I was to be off duty, so I thought about going to the park with my wolf friends. I stood at the middle of the roof placing my arm in the air and my friend Falco. Landed on my arm, Hello Zed.

Hello Falco, How are you?

Good. He screeched at the sky and two little falcons came down as well as a normal flacon. These are my family. Linda, Jeb, and Fang. 

Hello to you all.

The little ones looked at their father, Daddy? Who is this man?

An old friend, call him Zed.

Hello Zed!

We have to go Falco...

Okay let's go. Bye Zed. 

Bye. I gave Falco a boost and he and his new found family flew off... Then a saw a letter go past my face. It was going along with the wind, I ran to the edge and grabbed it at the last second. To: Code. It read, "To...me?" I said, "And how do they know my real name..." I read the letter then looked up, "107..huh."

~-~Claude~-~

I was looking out the window and fixed my white hat. Then checked if I still had my bag when someone patted me on the back, "Oh Luke! Hey what's up?" I smiled as realized who it was.

"Oh nothing much I came to deliver a letter to you." He handed me the letter and left. 

I waved one hand with the letter in the air wildly, "Thanks!"  

He waved back not turning around, "No problem."

I looked down at the letter, "Hm lets what you have in store for me." I opened the letter and read it, "Hm Himura-san seems like a nice person. I'll go."

~~Slica~~

I sat at my desk reading a book about the Illusion Eye Ability. They can deceive anyone, helpful for getting away from consequences. I fixed my glasses, I wondered why I was so fascinated with these abilities. Especially since I didn't have any of these abilities... I closed the book and opened another one and something fell out... A letter? To the Mekakushi Dan members... Hm I could gather more information about their 'eye abilities'. With that I closed the book and looked at the clock. Only a little longer.   

Yuki stepped into room 107. "This seems to be the place." He scanned the area. "You must be Kurumi." He said to the girl who was sitting down. He began walking toward her. "I'm Yuki Saimin. But I'm under the impression that you already knew that." He gazed into her eyes with his, luring her into the trap of his Captivation.

"Captivation? That's interesting. Please stop though." Kurumi muttered. 

"If I surprised you by the letter I am sorry..." she said, sighing. 

--Zed--

I was heading down to the apartments already taking a different route to escape anyone recognizing me. Ammy and Link will have to wait a little longer... Sorry you two. 

~-~Claude~-~ 

I reached the apartments and headed into the room, "Hello!" I waved my arm wildly, "I got your letter!" I opened my eyes to see two people in here. 

~~Slica~~

I was heading down the shortest route to the apartments. Book in hand I wondered why I was invited I didn't have any of these abilities to begin with. I only carried the knowledge of these abilities knowing their full capabilities... Maybe this was a trap...maybe not...

~-~Claude~-~

I made a soldier pose, "I am Claude Turner, with the eye focus ability! And I believe you are Himura-san is that correct?" I noticed a pistol in her pocket but I smiled either way.

--Zed--

I reached the building at least I think so. Building three...room 107. I walked up the stairs and looked around it was a decent apartment. Then I found myself at room 107. I stood for a little and knocked on the door.

~~Slica~~

I wondered how many others were invited or who would even come. It was a mistake just to go with out thought. But I was almost there I might as well see what there is in store for me... Maybe I'll get some information or maybe... I held my book with my family handed down knife...

In the distance someone was running as fast as they could, It was Luke and he was speeding towards where the apartment building was "Gotta hurry!" said Luke to himself as he was running so fast his eyes were starting to water blurring his vision. Luke then accidentally ran into a girl named Slica bumping them both to the ground & accidentally knocking Slica's book out of her hand onto the ground too "Ouch! my...my head, Oh I'm so sorry there" said Luke as he got up off the ground fast and picked up Slica's book handing it back to her saying "Here's your book back, sorry again for running into you. I'm in a hurry to get to the Komae Apartments to meet someone in room number 107 or was it room 106...101. AHHH! I can't remember it now" said Luke all confused like "Anyways take your book back K. I have a room to find" said Luke as he held out Slica's book while she was still on the ground waiting for her to take it back.

Meanwhile in a dark place somewhere screams of pain & suffering echoed throughout the air, A pretty young girl was running from something or someone, the girl was almost in the daylights rays but was then stabbed through the heart with a very sharp blade. The young girl was now on the floor dead, A dark figure could faintly be seen revealing nothing but their feet & part of a blade covered with the blood of that pretty young girl who was now on the floor "Hehehe" said the strange dark figure. The dark figure soon faded away in the dark as the police man showed up to not only find the now dead pretty girl but also behind her there was 3 other pretty girls of different ages lying dead on the floor covered in blood with blade stab & cut wounds everywhere.

Edited by The Unversed

Yuki rolled his eyes, ignoring Clude.. Another guy? he thought to himself. He sighed. And I wasn't able to seduce that Kurumi girl either... Yuki pondered this. He came to a sudden realization. She wasn't part of his game. If anything he was part of hers. Well this isn't settling nicely... Humph, I'll get her to fall in love with me, with or without these eyes!

Edited by Sikota Urinakano

(Wow Sikota =_='')

"Kurumi." Kurumi corrected Claude.

She imminently sighed as there was a knock on the door.

"I'm just going to have to keep this door open..." she thought, looking at the door. 

Kurumi stood up, walking over to the door and opening it up.

"Just keep the door open." she said, looking at Zed and sitting straight back down.

"We are expecting a few more people of course. Once about two to three more people come, we will begin." Kurumi said. 

(Has anyone heard from Felix?) 

--Zed--

I nodded keeping the door open and stood at the back wall staring out the window. Why did I even come? Maybe because I would finally find people like me...who knows. I looked away from the others because well...it's a little rude to read their information off of people when you first meet them. At least to me, but back then I didn't know this wasn't normal and read information off of people without even trying... But I was able to survive that way.

~-~Claude~-~

"Well nice to meet to then Kurumi-san." I smiled then looked at the person who just walked in. He looked older than the others and more distant but one eye was black while the other was white...odd. But that's sooooo cool! I walked up to him and waved, "Hello what's your name sir?"

He looked at me looking like he was a zombie, "Zed."

"Well that's a cool name, my name's Claude. Or did you already know?"

He looked down, "Sorry about that..."

"No I think that's neat!"

He didn't change his expression but he lifted his head, "Okay then...."

I leaned against the wall next to him and looked at the others the man that I believe is named, Yuki. Had eyes that were like blue yet purple...and seemed like he had the ability of captivation.

~~Slica~~

My head ached a little but I shook it off. I took the book and fixed my glasses then brushed any dirt on my uniform. "Room 107? I believe we might have the same destination. Are you looking for room 107 apartment building 3 perhaps?" I opened my book and checked if my knife was there and lucky it was still there perfectly in place. I closed it...

(I haven't...)

As Slica took her book and got up from off the ground Luke was about to leave heading for the apartment building but then Slica spoke out saying that they might have the same destination. "Hmm...yes I am. Why would you be heading their too? are you this Kurumi Himura person that gave me this letter?" said Luke with a pondering look on his face as he stared at Slica. 

~~Slica~~

"Yes I got this letter addressed from Kurumi Himura. To meet in apartment building three and room 107." I stared back at the boy, now I was certain we were both to meet this Kurumi person.

Gideon went cautiously into the apartment building and up to the room said in the letter. He looked in to see a few people had already congregated there.

"Quiet a mail call." He commented as he stepped in.

He recognized most of the faces in the room and stopped scanning when he got to Kurumi.

"I'm guessing you are the host for this little get together?" He asked.

"Nice to meet you too Claude." Kurumi said, bowing slightly. She stood up, meeting eyes with Gideon.
"Yes. I am Kurumi." she said.

"Everyone sit. I'm just waiting on my arrogant friend Kuro to get here and we will begin." she said.

Kurumi looked at Zed and Claude.

"That includes you two." she snapped.

-----

Kuro sprint towards Slica and Luke, about running into them but then quickly ran into the 107 apartment.

"Am I late?!" he asked. 

Kurumi gazed at Kuro, making him gulp.

"You were about late." she said seriously.

"There are two more people outside..." Kuro sighed, scratching the back of his head.

--Zed-- 

I nodded as a okay and then stared out at the window again. I saw some birds that flew down. And soon enough I was talking to birds out side the window, they were hidden on the balcony of the next floor. Zed?

Yes that is me.

I've heard stories of you.

Like what?

You are the human who speaks to the animals.

Yes that's me now who might you be?

My name is white of the snow. But you can call me Whi

Nice to meet you Whi.

~-~Claude~-~

"Okay then...What's your name then?" I looked at the man who was trying to captivate Kurumi-san. 

~~Slica~~

"Come I believe we have reached our destination." I slowly walked up to the door.

"Nice to meet you, Kurumi." Gideon greeted. "I'm Gideon, but you probably know that already."

Gideon walked over to a wall by the door and leaned against it. He pulled out his notebook and pen and started writing down who was here. Most he knew, so simple refered to there per existing entry earlier in the note book.

"So your also meeting with this person too then, well lets go there together then" said Luke as just then someone run past them in a hurry to get somewhere "I wounder what his late for...anyways we should probably head for the apartment room now K" said Luke as he & Slica walked over to the apartment building. Luke & Slica had reacted the room 107 for the meeting, Luke could see Slica about to enter into the room "WAIT! I want to be first in!" yelled Luke as he quickly went in front of Slica only to trip over himself falling into the apartment room face first on the floor "Ouuuuuch, my face is really getting a beating today. What the????" said Luke as he slowly got back up from the floor "Sooo which one of you is this Kurumi Himura person?" said Luke as he looked around the apartment room confused as to why their are so many others here.

Edited by The Unversed

Kurumi raised her hand.

"I am the one who summoned all of you here." she said seriously, looking at Luke. 

There was silence for a second from Kurumi.

"We shall begin now since those two have gotten here." she said, pointing at Luke and Slica. 

Kurumi sat down.

"In the letter I have written out for you guys, I talked about there being people like us. Lately I have discovered that these people....are using our powers. They have been granted our abilities. They are using abilities against us." she said, looking at everyone one by one in the room.

Kuro looked at Kurumi, shocked.

"Wait! Why did you invite me here?! I don't have any power!" he snapped.

"You are our information giver. You are our back-up. You help us in a lot of ways." Kurumi said seriously.  

Our powers... "Wait." He demanded of Kurumi. "What exactly is going on. People with these powers? What other powers are there? How did you know about my... Whatever you called it?! And that... Mekakushi whatever we're members of?" Yuki was losing his cool. Definitely not good. Especially if he needs to get on this Kurumi's good side and he's pounding her with questions.

--Zed--

I looked back leaving the conversation with Whi and turned the group. I already knew about this and the police don't have a slight idea that these abilities exist. I haven't told them about it and I don't plan on it anyway. I figured this out on a couple of cases being able to see the criminal. I found out that there were other people that use these abilities in horrific ways. Ugh those sights that I wish to get rid of... Anyways I looked at everyone seeing all the abilities that stood in the room, Eye concealment, Eye Focus, Captivation, Paralysis ,and Awakening... All or at least most of these people went to the same school as me...

~-~Claude~-~

Woah! This is like hero stuff! Cool maybe I can use grandpa's claws. But how would we find these people...and would we do if we find them...

~~Slica~~ 

Hm... "I would like to ask the same question, I have no ability." I pushed up my glasses, "I don't think I possess any important information for you." 

After Kurumi put up her hand saying she was the one that had called everyone here Luke stared at her with a deep look, like staring into her soul like look. Then Luke gave a big yawn saying "MAN, I'm so beat after running here, Think I'll listen near the door" Luke then sat down on the floor leaning on the wall right next to the apartment rooms door. Then after Kurumi talked about the situation Luke's face gave interested look "Hmm...others having the same powers as us. Wait?! everyone here have powers too?!" then Luke heard what Yuki had said "Mekakushiwhatso??? must have skimmed that part or something" thought Luke.