Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tricia-chan

What to do when an atomic bomb comes....

Funny, I guess they don't understand atomic bombs because they haven't been hit with one.

1) If you're outside, you will be dead. As in, you'll turn into a skeleton, with all that heat flying at you at speeds of sound.

2) Radiation sickness. Duck and cover under a desk won't save you from painful years of cancer in the future

3) How is the glass not going to hit you when you at a wall? The glass can fly out pretty far and it doesn't matter if you get stab in the back, because you'll be hurt. America lies.

If only America was educated better...

2) Radiation sickness. Duck and cover under a desk won't save you from painful years of cancer in the future

Or the spontaneous growth of various limbs from various parts of your bodies. Also, that turtle taught me nothing. I believe the turtle was the worst example to use ever... it wouldn't notice an explosion until after it hit.

people didn't know better at the time, the public didn't realize what the atomic and hydrogen bombs could really do, and a lot of the government didn't know either. 3:

i would make valut and called it valut 101 and hide in there then after a couple years my dad leaves then i go to find him then he dies to save the world at this time am also visited man called three dog who plays 50's music and always talks about what i do then i die saving world but later the brother hood of steel makes me come back to life so i can kill Enclave or i make place called rapture

Sign in to follow this