Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
『R』

The Return of Ursala.......MWUAHAHA

I feel like everybody who wants the singing back just want to see Dora make a fool out of himself or because they want to see Riku shirtless ... Idk I worry sometimes...

I believe you are correct on that point

Who's " Dora"? 

Posted Image

Hmm, Dora the evil "girl" who repeats things over and over again until you say it with her. She is trying to brainwash us I say. And Swiper is trying to stop her in her tracks, but the collective will of all those she enslaved cause him to fail!

I feel like everybody who wants the singing back just want to see Dora make a fool out of himself or because they want to see Riku shirtless ... Idk I worry sometimes...

Honestly, I kind of liked the singing a bit, well a few of the new songs are painful... (to save myself I shall not comment on Sora, Donald, or Goofy's singing)

What I didn't like was that Ariel made the same mistake twice in the KH universe. 0_0 So, okay fine if it isn't yet another retelling of the Little Mermaid movie I would be okay with it coming back.

I hope Ursala doesn't comeback again. Though I really don't want to see the Little Mermaid 2 put into KH III, so I just would rather them not have Atlantica in KH III.

If Atlantica does appear in KH III (which I wouldn't mind at all) I doubt it would be The Little Mermaid 2. Melody is like 11, not enough time has passed. Yeah time flows differently between worlds, but I just think that refers to the eras (i.e middle ages, renaissance, modern day ect) being different rather than the speed of time.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

but....i liked the singing...

I actually didn't mind....it was a nice break from beating Heartless senseless. I mean yes a song or 2 were painful (contrary to the character's belief, Finny Fun is not fun at all) but still I enjoyed listening to Part of Your World and Under the Sea.

Edited by xoblivionx13

*reads title of thread, comes in from distance* no no  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no  no no no no NO NO NO NO!!!!! *blows up thread*