Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Emily Murphy

What characters do you want to be playable?

Fool. I doubt it. Kairi isn't all that attractive.

There's tons of videos showing her panties in KH2 in youtube for what it's worth

Tons of weirdos out there man

Edited by DAMN

Wouldn't it be fun to play as the Villians for once? Maybe like an Unlockable thing after you finish the game? That would be firetrucking epic

Anyways I'd like to play as Mickey(not with the wonkly shit like in KH2),Donald,Goofy,Roxas,Axel/Lea(I want to throw around those wheel thingies he has)

There's tons of videos showing her panties in KH2 in youtube for what it's worth

Tons of weirdos out there man

Fool. Yeah, but I think the love for Kairi has died down since Aqua. Plus, if she's a playable character, I doubt she'll have a skirt.

The organization for sure, especially Xemnas and Saix/Isa. Then of course Terra and Riku and it would be great to have Mickey too. As for more, I'll let myself be surprised. If they even decide to make those I mentioned playable.

And now that I think of it, it would kinda be cool to play as Young Xehanort.

Fool. Yeah, but I think the love for Kairi has died down since Aqua. Plus, if she's a playable character, I doubt she'll have a skirt.

Maybe in this forum...but there's still tons of Pedo's out there...but yeah Aqua is far hotter(and her VA is pretty hot too) 

Maybe in this forum...but there's still tons of Pedo's out there...but yeah Aqua is far hotter(and her VA is pretty hot too) 

Fool. Now that I think about it, it doesn't matter if she is playable. The pervs will still try and look up her skirt.

Fool. Now that I think about it, it doesn't matter if she is playable. The pervs will still try and look up her skirt.

Yeah that's basically what I was getting at

Hell there's nude Aqua mods for BBS after all