Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aang

Multiple Storylines In Kingdom Hearts III? ( Read )

Ok, in recent interviews, Tetsuya Numora stated that the gameplay in Kingdom Hearts III would be exactly like the gameplay in Dream Drop Distances. In the " Test Phase " they showed off what looks to be a " Flowmotion " type feature. This could be confirmed. But, what I've REALLY been wondering, and wanting is MULTIPLE, Playable storylines. My idea is, that since it would be just like the gameplay in DDD, and the whole premise sets this up that like in DDD you played for Sora a certain amount of time, than switched, and played Riku's side. Since the whole premise is split into 2 "groups" Sora, Donald, and Goofy, searching for the " Key " to unlock hearts. Meanwhile, Riku, King Mickey, and either Kiari or Lea. Recovering those lost. Doesn't that make any sense? Let me know your opinions, what you feel on it? Would it be the right thing to do? Why? Or Why Not?

-------Ansem, The Seeker Of Darkness

Just one really long story line for me! I don't want to repeat the same worlds, and beat the same bosses, and learn more or less the same abilities over and over with only slight differences. Just add it all to a one huge story, and I'll be happy.

Ok, in recent interviews, Tetsuya Numora stated that the gameplay in Kingdom Hearts III would be exactly like the gameplay in Dream Drop Distances. In the " Test Phase " they showed off what looks to be a " Flowmotion " type feature. This could be confirmed. But, what I've REALLY been wondering, and wanting is MULTIPLE, Playable storylines. My idea is, that since it would be just like the gameplay in DDD, and the whole premise sets this up that like in DDD you played for Sora a certain amount of time, than switched, and played Riku's side. Since the whole premise is split into 2 "groups" Sora, Donald, and Goofy, searching for the " Key " to unlock hearts. Meanwhile, Riku, King Mickey, and either Kiari or Lea. Recovering those lost. Doesn't that make any sense? Let me know your opinions, what you feel on it? Would it be the right thing to do? Why? Or Why Not?

-------Ansem, The Seeker Of Darkness

* mind blown * 

Nah don't want multiple storylines...just want different characters playable according to the main story/campaign

Like for example when King Mickey or Riku shows up and says "Run guys I'll handle this" at that point we have to play as Mickey or Riku to fight that particular boss

Nah don't want multiple storylines...just want different characters playable according to the main story/campaign

Like for example when King Mickey or Riku shows up and says "Run guys I'll handle this" at that point we have to play as Mickey or Riku to fight that particular boss

I think the same, even though I like multiple storylines in BBS (but not so much in 3D, because some worlds were too much alike). But it just wouldn't fit KH III. I mean, I want that game to be EPIC, and I don't think it's possible if we have to, in a way, play the game two/three times. I just want one storyline, but I wouldn't mind if there were scenes (or even whole chapters) where you could play another character than Sora. That would be kinda nice.

I think the same, even though I like multiple storylines in BBS (but not so much in 3D, because some worlds were too much alike). But it just wouldn't fit KH III. I mean, I want that game to be EPIC, and I don't think it's possible if we have to, in a way, play the game two/three times. I just want one storyline, but I wouldn't mind if there were scenes (or even whole chapters) where you could play another character than Sora. That would be kinda nice.

It would be cool that after you finish the game you can play as other characters throughout all the worlds.Like for example playing all the worlds with Roxas and stuff...or maybe even play as the villians

i don't think the drop feature should return.

espescially with bosses this was an annoyance,an easily remedied one at that but still.

if they do a multiple storyline thing, it should work like in birth by sleep.

to note:

its awesome they are going to include some form of flowmotion though,it was my favorite addition to 3D's.

What i want is that the story change your character like you play sora and you finished a world and then after that you see cutscene where Riku is and play Riku.

i don't think the drop feature should return.

espescially with bosses this was an annoyance,an easily remedied one at that but still.

if they do a multiple storyline thing, it should work like in birth by sleep.

to note:

its awesome they are going to include some form of flowmotion though,it was my favorite addition to 3D's.

I agree with you. I loved the Birth By Sleep feature! It was amazing to me. But, if they were to go in that direction. I would love to see the other characters storyline cutscene, seeing the progression of there story more than they did in BBS. As in, if you played as Aqua, you rarely saw, Terra and Ventus's Progression, it left me wondering.

I want this to!!!

Sorry, that won't be happening. This is OFFICIAL. Nomura officially stated that the 2 story's are Sora, Donald, and Goofy search for the "key" to unlock hearts.

Meanwhile, Riku, Mickey, and someone else team up to recover those who were lost.

One story > many characters playable > more wide worlds > many side quests > awesome game

Possibly more immersive LIVE Disney worlds. With more people. It felt empty most of the time.

I wouldn't mind different storylines with different characters. but I wouldn't want it like the way it is in BBS or DDD. I would want it how it is at the beginning of FF13 were the character switches depending on what part you're at.

My god.... If they actually did this it would be soooo good! I imagine possible segments of getting to play as each of the 7 Guardians, even if it were only for one battle. So many dreams could come true. SO MANY DREAMS!

I wouldn't mind different storylines with different characters. but I wouldn't want it like the way it is in BBS or DDD. I would want it how it is at the beginning of FF13 were the character switches depending on what part you're at.

What we can safely assume is, that whatever it may be,  each group will be in parties of 3.

The premise is set up to 2 storylines. 2 objectives.