Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Riku21Terr

2.5 on Vita?

Judging from what Nomura said in an interview, 2.5 could be on the Vita, and i did hear some rumours B4 1.5 was annoucned that they were gonna do ALL KH games (save for Re:Coded and DDD) in a collection on Vita, Ps3 and Wii U. 

makes sense. considering Sony pushes for cross-platform play(i.e. PS3/PS4 games on Vita),its not unlikely they push this to 3rd party developers as well.

i'm not sure why wiiU is listed on there though. nintendo's console platform is'nt really doing so well and it'd be doubtful square can pull of an system seller with a remake/port.

Edited by Christiaan Huber

makes sense. considering Sony pushes for cross-platform play(i.e. PS3/PS4 games on Vita),its not unlikely they push this to 3rd party developers as well.

i'm not sure why wiiU is listed on there though. nintendo's console platform is'nt really doing so well and it'd be doubtful square can pull of an system seller with a remake/port.

While I don't expect KH on the Wii U anytime soon, once SSB4 comes out, the Wii U will be selling like hot cakes.

It comes for ps3, cause Square wants all games on one platform.

And vita? Vita is already dying so it would make more sense to make a game on wii u then Vita.

If square wanted all the games in one platform, KH3 should not be for PS4 and XBOX, sometimes square enix doesnt make any sense.. lol

Edited by Terranort9406

If square wanted all the games in one platform, KH3 should not be for PS4 and XBOX, sometimes square enix doesnt make any sense.. lol

Well i understand why, its a big game of SE and release it on the New-gen would be smarter.