Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ReverofE

Which is the Arc Number in KH?

Arc Number  

28 members have voted

1. 1. The Arc Number in the series is...

truthfully it is 13 but I'm still saying 7 since when you think about it first before ever having to constantly hear about organization 13 we had the 7 princesses as well as that along side the seven princesses we had our seven disney villain bosses Clayton, Jafar, Hades, Ursula, Oogie, Hook and Malificent once again we face off against seven organization members in kh2 Xemnas, Siax, Luxord, Xigbar, Demyx, Xaldin and Axel (even if he does change sides later im still counting him since you do fight him) and then of course the most ovuse 7 besides the 7 princesses is the still to have its offical seven confirmed the 7 warriors of light  i'm prob forgetting a few but ya theres my reason for picking seven

I'm going to have to go with.....Pi. (3.14...)

Because whenever you play as Sora, Donald, and Goofy (3), there's some creepy stalker following them from the shadows (0.14...) ...

Or maybe it's Roxas, I don't know.

So wait, that would make Roxas an infinite decimal...go figure.

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

I've compiled a list..

Org. XIII, the original and the new. 

If you're not counting HD remasters and you include KH3, there have been thirteen games.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Mickey, Vanitas and Xehanort (technically one person), and Eraqus make for thirteen keyblade wielders.

K I N G D O M H E A R T S has thirteen letters.

13 Ansem Reports in KHFM (forget how many there were in 2)

Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Olympus Colliseum, Agrabah, Halloween Town, Atlantica, Neverland, Hollow Bastion, The End of the World, Destiny Islands, Disney Castle and 100 Acre Wood. (Monstro no has keyhole and is therefore not a world..). Thirteen worlds appear in KH1.

If my thinking is correct the same is true for the other games. May be wrong, it feels like there are more in KH2. Remember, APPEAR, not necessarily a world you actually move about in.

SoraKairiRiku, RoxasAxelXion, VentusVanitas, TerraXehanort. Count the letters my friends. 

Many fans speculate that KH3 will see a 2015 release year. AKA KH's Thirteenth Anniversary. 

The character entries in DDD say that BBS happened over a decade ago, suggesting KH3 will also coincide with the thirteenth year of the series chronology,

And many more that I can't think of off te top of my head. Point is, Nomura firetrucking loves the number 13. Some of these might be a bit of a stretch, admittedly, but it still stands that 13 is all up in this bitch.

And as others above have said, 7 also appears frequently.

I've compiled a list..

Org. XIII, the original and the new. 

If you're not counting HD remasters and you include KH3, there have been thirteen games.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Mickey, Vanitas and Xehanort (technically one person), and Eraqus make for thirteen keyblade wielders.

K I N G D O M H E A R T S has thirteen letters.

13 Ansem Reports in KHFM (forget how many there were in 2)

Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Olympus Colliseum, Agrabah, Halloween Town, Atlantica, Neverland, Hollow Bastion, The End of the World, Destiny Islands, Disney Castle and 100 Acre Wood. (Monstro no has keyhole and is therefore not a world..). Thirteen worlds appear in KH1.

If my thinking is correct the same is true for the other games. May be wrong, it feels like there are more in KH2. Remember, APPEAR, not necessarily a world you actually move about in.

SoraKairiRiku, RoxasAxelXion, VentusVanitas, TerraXehanort. Count the letters my friends. 

Many fans speculate that KH3 will see a 2015 release year. AKA KH's Thirteenth Anniversary. 

The character entries in DDD say that BBS happened over a decade ago, suggesting KH3 will also coincide with the thirteenth year of the series chronology,

And many more that I can't think of off te top of my head. Point is, Nomura firetrucking loves the number 13. Some of these might be a bit of a stretch, admittedly, but it still stands that 13 is all up in this bitch.

And as others above have said, 7 also appears frequently.

Wtf Nourma,I know your fav number is 13 but DAMN!

I'm going to have to go with.....Pi. (3.14...)

Because whenever you play as Sora, Donald, and Goofy (3), there's some creepy stalker following them from the shadows (0.14...) ...

Or maybe it's Roxas, I don't know.

So wait, that would make Roxas an infinite decimal...go figure.

Err mah gawd, that's weird. O.O

Err mah gawd, that's weird. O.O

Yeah, I'm taking math this semester, I think it's messing with my head.

In all seriousness though, I think the NEW arc number is going to be 20 now. I mean they've just combined (or at least plan on combining) the 7 lights (princesses or keybearers...or both?) and the 13 darknesses together to forge the True Original X-blade, which would mean it split into 20 fragmented parts. Now it's just a theory, but if Nomura starts using the number 20 in everything else he's doing, I think it's fair to say how far ahead he might be planing on having his two favorite titles go. But only time will tell. Seriously though, could you even imagine the name "Final Fantasy XX"? What will happen when they get to 30? I don't think any sensible parent will let their kids buy a game titled "Final Fantasy XXX". xD