Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
allen95

Little help please

Few months ago new girl joined in the same triathlon club in witch I train...

I really liked her the first time I' ve seen her... and she kinda look like Xion. We've been spending a lot of time together this last few months like we're training together, we even spend our summer holidays on the beach together for a week. I mean I really like her and I think I fall in love, but the problem is I'm too shy to say what I really feel about her...

It would feel kinda akward if she doesn't feel the same way cause I could ruin this perfect friendship and I still have to train with her every day, sooo yeah akward....

I don't know what to do, can you guys give me any advice

I wanna do something about it before it's too late... but don't know what...

I don't have much experience when it comes to this. I've only ever had one woman. But I have liked women before and I know that I missed an opportunity with someone because I was too much of a chicken to go for it in the first place. If I had made the same mistake with my fiance... I might not have her today. Just go for it man. If she doesn't feel the same way, then move on. You'll eventually come to find, that things tend to happen for a reason.

Thanks for all the advices. Maybe I'll try and say how I fell about her... If she dump me it's gonna be akvard few days after that, but we're really good friends so I guess we'll be cool

You guys are obviously close, take it slow and think about it before you make any moves. Normally I dont leave it that long and i see your position and your point about it being awkward, once a friendship has formed and become strong it is a lot harder, but if you really love her and really feel this strong about her you shouldnt have any second thoughts about just going to her and speaking your heart, if you need any advice or to chat, reach me on the messenger :)

Edited by EternalReckoning

You have no idea how fast I busted my a55 to a computer to type this xD

Look, I have never been given the opportunity like you have right now. SOme of the people here have already said to make a move of sorts or to follow your heart. Whether or not that's a good idea is up to you since you know the situation in detail and can really make a good decision.

Do NOT let an opportunity like this slide. You'd much rather try and be rejected up front and know that rather than having the opportunity pass and constantly live your life afterwards asking "what if". Trust me, been there, still living with that and it is bar none the most emotionally draining thing you can ever put yourself through. Give it a shot, but nothing too demanding. Ask her for a walk on the beach again, or even movies maybe. I don't know the socially acceptable limits for a casual date but for the love of god, if you have feelings for her, act on them with caution. Don't make the mistake I did. You realize your feelings for her, so why not give it a shot?