Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TraverseLight

Where Do You Think Terra is after KH3D? o.O

If Ansem the Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas were Terranort's Heartless and Nobody, and Xehanort has come back as a Somebody due to their being defeated, shouldn't Terra have returned as a Somebody as well? :O If so, maybe he's one of the six remaining hooded members of the True Organization XIII, and the main characters will have to free him from Xehanort's control in Kingdom Hearts III? o.O

I was actually curious about this myself...it makes you wonder what happened to his body.

If I remember correctly in Dream Drop Distance Master Xehanort says "Sora and another on your list belong to me now" another meanig Terra no?

So maybe Terra got his body back, but Master Xehanort still has a hold on him.

excuse me if i'm wrong <_<

I was actually curious about this myself...it makes you wonder what happened to his body.

If I remember correctly in Dream Drop Distance Master Xehanort says "Sora and another on your list belong to me now" another meanig Terra no?

Yep, he was refering to Terra, I do believe.

Exactly- so I'm thinking he's one of those 6 unknown Organization members in the True Organization XIII, and he'll end up fighting the 7 guardians of light until he's somehow miraculously saved and brought back to his senses- either before or after the final battle (preferably before)

Exactly- so I'm thinking he's one of those 6 unknown Organization members in the True Organization XIII, and he'll end up fighting the 7 guardians of light until he's somehow miraculously saved and brought back to his senses- either before or after the final battle (preferably before)

Either that, or he's Nort's go to for the unfilled 13th slot since using Sora didn't pan out.