Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

Disney channel hatsune miku rip off

Yup, Disney channel is really turning into trash. The only good show they have is Gravity Falls. I would also say Phineas & Ferb but that show is starting to get repetitve because it's the SAME THING with every episode. I remember the days back when I loved watching Disney channel back when all the good shows were on it like Lizzy Mquire, Phil of the Future, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Kim Possible, Recess, American Dragon, ect.

Edited by Tails

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

two things I don't like, Hatsune Miku and A.N.T farm - that is the worst Disney Channel show.

Disney Channel isn't half bad when you give it a chance. Jessie and Good Luck Charlie are alright shows.

It will never be as good as the old Disney Channel, but I think that Gavity Falls is the best thing to happen to the "new" Disney Channel.

lol'd when I first saw thisDon't take this as a representation of Disney Channel as a whole though, they're pretty solid in the animation department.

True enough, if there's anything I do enjoy on Disney Channel it's Gravity Falls. But their "comedy/singing/dancing" shows aren't doing it for me.

Disney, stick with small references, not shit like that.

I blame the audience for keeping the views substantial enough for Disney to keep up with these stupid shows.

Edited by OmegaForte