Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Just noticed how clean shaven his legs are...

I did not just read that! I did not just firetrucking read that! I'm about to tell you a little story called you cannot apply real life logic to games or anime. But first...Sora is a japanese game character that is in the style of anime. Therefore, this lack of real life logic effect is tripled. Sora is also no ordinary boy, no, for he is...A BISHONEN! Otakus refer to this as a bishe, but the meaning is the same. It is a Japanese term literally meaning "beautiful boy". The bishōnen is typically slender, with clean shaven, clear skin, and stylish hair. Characters with "bulging muscles" are rarely considered bishonen, as they are too masculine. Today, bishōnen are very popular among girls and women. The more you know!~~~~~~Now that, that is out is out of the way...im going to say this: No teenage characters in games or anime have any body hair except for eyebrows and eyelashes (Unless you are watching hentai....not that i would know...), because they are perfect, fictional, that is the way they are made. Also probably because hair is gross and unattractive (Especially to girls lol). Edited by Amelia Luscombe

I did not just read that! I did not just firetrucking read that! I'm about to tell you a little story called you cannot apply real life logic to games or anime. But first...Sora is a japanese game character that is in the style of anime. Therefore, this lack of real life logic effect is tripled. Sora is also no ordinary boy, no, for he is...A BISHONEN! Otakus refer to this as a bishe, but the meaning is the same. It is a Japanese term literally meaning "beautiful boy". The bishōnen is typically slender, with clean shaven, clear skin, and stylish hair. Characters with "bulging muscles" are rarely considered bishonen, as they are too masculine. Today, bishōnen are very popular among girls and women. The more you know!~~~~~~Now that, that is out is out of the way...im going to say this: No teenage characters in games or anime have any body hair except for eyebrows and eyelashes (Unless you are watching hentai....not that i would know...), because they are perfect, fictional, that is the way they are made. Also probably because hair is gross and unattractive (Especially to girls lol).

I am entirely aware of this, and did not expect anyone to take it personally.I only wish that either society would get its priorities straight concerning leg hair, or that I, too, could be so easily hair free. I'm already HD, if you were wondering. Edited by Zola

I am entirely aware of this, and did not expect anyone to take it personally.I only wish that either society would get its priorities straight concerning leg hair, or that I, too, could be so easily hair free. I'm already HD, if you were wondering.

("I'm already HD, if you were wondering" Did...you just flirt with me boi xD)I was simply joking around while stating facts, tis a thing i do. I wasn't offended except fot the fact that sora is my waifu along with kairi..so I get jammy when stuff like that tis mentioned.I too wish i could be so bootyful, especially when if you are a girl its expected of you. Tis a sad world. It is a world when kh13 had threads dedicated to soras freckles and shoes, respectevly.

("I'm already HD, if you were wondering" Did...you just flirt with me boi xD)I was simply joking around while stating facts, tis a thing i do. I wasn't offended except fot the fact that sora is my waifu along with kairi..so I get jammy when stuff like that tis mentioned.I too wish i could be so bootyful, especially when if you are a girl its expected of you. Tis a sad world. It is a world when kh13 had threads dedicated to soras freckles and shoes, respectevly.

Yeah the mole......XDDD