Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

Which to buy first, playstation 4 or xbone?

Im a fence sitting typa of girl, so as much as you may try to talk me out of it im still going to buy both the xbone and playstat4. Halo was the first non pc game i played and the original xbox was the first console i played. But i love my playstation and even though kh3 is going to come to both playing kh on the xbox would feel alien. They both have exclusives i want. Problem is, i cannot buy them both at the same time so i need to decide which one to buy first. Which one comes out first? What is the cost of both?

Im a fence sitting typa of girl, so as much as you may try to talk me out of it im still going to buy both the xbone and playstat4. Halo was the first non pc game i played and the original xbox was the first console i played. But i love my playstation and even though kh3 is going to come to both playing kh on the xbox would feel alien. They both have exclusives i want. Problem is, i cannot buy them both at the same time so i need to decide which one to buy first. Which one comes out first? What is the cost of both?

Unless all you care about is playing CoD online, I would say PS4. I don't know what country you are from but you will save money anyway.

Ehhh. Even though I am a major Nintendo Fanboy, I conceded that PS4 basicly demolishd the Wii U and Xbone, having far more power system and what looks like a REALLY promising lineup, PS4. It basically won this year's console war.

Ok then! I will get the playstat4 and then the wii u and xbone later. Until then i can borrow my brothers xbone since he will most definitely get it seeing as he is a Microsoft fanboy. All i need to do is break into his house. Jks

Thank you for your comments...i think xD

Get ps4, like Sora96 said, it's 30% more powerful than xbone, and cost less money. Think of all the good games that will come out (esp. Ubisoft games), you would want to play them on powerful equipment to get the best experience. Xbone is great in terms of multi tasking, but still, we don't if Microsoft is gonna take a stab in the back after telling us about the policy changes they made. I have trust issues with microsoft when it comes to gaming.

I would get ps4, but I would like to play ps3 games on ps4 and I'm still not for sure how the cloud system will work. I probably get ps3 anyways.

I'm not even getting the Xbox One, and I won't get a PS4 until FFXV comes out at the earliest, KHIII at the latest. Those are the only games I'll get for the system... I'd recommend PS4 for you right now though.