Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Talking about Disney worlds, which KH game has your favorite group of worlds?

Talking about Disney worlds, which KH game has your favorite group of worlds?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Talking about Disney worlds, which KH game has your favorite group of worlds?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • 358/2 Days
    • Birth by Sleep
    • Re:coded
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D

KH2 because on that game you can go from a classic movie like The Lion King to a movie hardly hard of at the time the game came out, like Tron. Then you can go from an odd world like Halloween Town to a live action film like Pirates of the Caribbean.

But my second fav would be a tie between Birth By Sleep and 3D because of how you get to visit Stitch and Tron Legacy.

I'd say KH2, but I've always been a huge fan of Disney and can never pick a favourite so every game is my favourite, I could only wish they did more with some of the worlds.

Called it. I knew before I voted that CoM, ReCoded and Days would have little to no votes. They're all just worlds from past games with bits cut out if anything.

I can only see someone voting for them out of plot related reasons. Like if you prefered how the story of Aladdin was handled in CoM as opposed to KH1, for example. Or if you just hate Tarzan.

For me it'll be KH2, just for its variety. Level design in all honesty doesn't appeal to me as much but that's not how I read the question, and KH2 has so many favourites for me.