Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

Minor question about the Random forum structure

Do you like how the Random forum is structured now (with there being "Random", plus "Pics" and "Videos" subforums), or would you prefer if those two subforums were merged into Random, with optional "Pics" and "Videos" topic prefixes implemented in Random?

While I sometimes think the sub-forums make things too separate, I also realize if they weren't cleanly divided like that, there's a chance the main Random forum would be cluttered with whatever pictures or videos people feel like posting.  At the end of the day I probably wouldn't care too much one way or the other, but I think it works as it is.

I like it as it is.  Each part of the random forum gets cluttered already with so many "random" topics I think putting them all in one would just look like a huge mess...

I like it as it is.  Each part of the random forum gets cluttered already with so many "random" topics I think putting them all in one would just look like a huge mess...

Hmm, I'm just worried about spreading it out too thinly. At the moment, around 5 topics are posted in per day in each of Random, Pics or Videos. If they were merged together, that would be 15 topics a day, which I feel is more balanced and makes the forum more lively.

I have a follow-up question for people against the merging-- do you think that the HD 1.5 ReMIX forum should have subforums for KH, CoM and Days? If not, what's the difference?

I like it like it is now but honestly it doesn't matter either way to me .

YOU'RE OK!!!!!!!  It really stunk not knowing.

@ Topic - I like it how it is.

I think the random forum needs a "false news" subforum.

No it doesn't. False news threads are fine in just the random forum as is. There aren't even that many of them that it deserves a sub forum.

I like it how it is now, DC. Pretty organized. The only problem I can really see with random now is threads being there that are actually good discussion threads and don't deserve to be in random.

Sorry guys, I know everyone is against me but I think I'm doing the right thing here :P

Pics, Videos & Fanclubs have all been merged into the Random forum. When creating a new topic in the Random forum, you have the option to select an optional "Image" or "Video" prefix (we didn't include "Fanclub", as it would be redundant due to 'Fanclub' appearing in most topic titles). All topics that have been moved from those subforums have been given their prefix automatically.