Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Report a problem & list of known problems

When ever I put them in Windows Movie Maker, it adds text about KH~13.COM along the bottom of the clip. 

That's something you have to turn off in WMM. I haven't used WMM in years so I can't assist you in turning it off.

Every time I refresh the forum or am just browsing the forum, the KH13 chat always pops up and I turn the options off for it to stop popping up, etc. But this is happening everywhere I go on here... :/ Is there a fix?

Every time I refresh the forum or am just browsing the forum, the KH13 chat always pops up and I turn the options off for it to stop popping up, etc. But this is happening everywhere I go on here... :/ Is there a fix?

I just tried turning off my chat, and it stays off with no problems, so I'm not sure what the issue is. If you can work out what the conditions are that lead to it coming back, then I'll have a better chance of helping you.

It seems I can't unlike a staff member's post that I accidentally liked

You can't unlike posts at the moment.

This looks like it's correct. Did it used to be possible to do this?

This looks like it's correct. Did it used to be possible to do this?

I thought so, but I'm not really sure.Oh I figured it out, you're able to unlike a post right after you like it, but if you refresh the page you can't. Edited by Lalalablah

There was a problem of my post counting.I have 2,090 Posts but suddenly, it turns into 2000 (2002 right now) unknowingly.Can you fix it?cuz i can't take another 90 posts again.. =_=

Edited by Hazimie

There was a problem of my post counting.I have 2,090 Posts but suddenly, it turns into 2000 (2001 right now) unknowingly.Can you fix it?cuz i can't take another 90 posts again.. =_=

DChiuch did a post recount. I lost about 700. :(

There was a problem of my post counting.I have 2,090 Posts but suddenly, it turns into 2000 (2002 right now) unknowingly.Can you fix it?cuz i can't take another 90 posts again.. =_=

I triggered a post recount on the forum. All user's post counts are now accurate. If you lost any posts, this is because you had posts in topics which were removed or moved to a non-post counting forum.

I cant use the quote option or paste things on forum posts. this has been happening ever since my computer had a update. I tried clearing my catche and cookies and I tried a different browser.

I cannot type a full sentence on my mobile chat without the keyboard going away. I think part of the reason is the page moves up and down when I type something. It might be the update or my mobile device just doesn't wanna cooperate. I type one letter and then the keyboard goes away and so I have to press the message I wanna type and the same thing happens. Please help

I cant use the quote option or paste things on forum posts. this has been happening ever since my computer had a update. I tried clearing my catche and cookies and I tried a different browser.

Hmm, I'm having trouble re-creating this problem, so I can't really investigate it. If you could work out under what circumstances this happens, then that would help me greatly in working it out.

I cannot type a full sentence on my mobile chat without the keyboard going away. I think part of the reason is the page moves up and down when I type something. It might be the update or my mobile device just doesn't wanna cooperate. I type one letter and then the keyboard goes away and so I have to press the message I wanna type and the same thing happens. Please help

The mobile site will be completely re-done in around ~3 months, so I'm going to leave this until then, since I really have no idea for a fix. Sorry about that.

New Message From "Undefined" keeps popping up on my screen....O_o; Is anyone else experiencing a glitch like this?

*calls up data-sora and data-riku xD*

That's an issue with ArrowChat. Not much DChiuch can do until ArrowChat do their next update.

The website becomes unresponsive every time I open the chat list and click on a name. The only thing I did before-hand was clicking the popup "Enable desktop notification".

So I cleared my cookies and relogged, but it's still freezing and it won't ask me to deny or allow the desktop notifications again. 

The website becomes unresponsive every time I open the chat list and click on a name. The only thing I did before-hand was clicking the popup "Enable desktop notification".

So I cleared my cookies and relogged, but it's still freezing and it won't ask me to deny or allow the desktop notifications again. 

I've never seen this problem before, so I'm not sure of a fix. Is your Chrome updated to the latest version?

I've never seen this problem before, so I'm not sure of a fix. Is your Chrome updated to the latest version?

I have the latest Chrome. That could be the problem though, something wrong with Chrome. I'll try logging onto here with Firefox real quick.   :smile: 

I have the latest Chrome. That could be the problem though, something wrong with Chrome. I'll try logging onto here with Firefox real quick.   :smile: 

I think only Chrome supports desktop notifications for the chat, anyway. I'm on the latest Chrome as well and I'm having no problems, so I'm really not sure. Sorry!

Me and a lot of other people have been completely unable to get notifications for any of the messages sent to one another. Every person I've sent a message to hasn't gotten a notification that I sent the message and the only way I can know they've sent one to me is if I open their box and find it there myself.

This stuff has happened before with this chat system, but never all day along.

Me and a lot of other people have been completely unable to get notifications for any of the messages sent to one another. Every person I've sent a message to hasn't gotten a notification that I sent the message and the only way I can know they've sent one to me is if I open their box and find it there myself.

This stuff has happened before with this chat system, but never all day along.

It's fixed now.