Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

Who do you think the 13th darkness will be?

We can stop here but I will certainly not call it a draw when your 'points' go against canon facts stated both by Nomura and in game stated facts and you haven't addessed any of our points we explained. I also am not trying to insult you by saying you should read the archived interviews here and either play DDD or watch the cutscenes again bc you are missing a lot of key info and have stated a lot of wrong "facts". I never stated that I knew who the 13th is , nor do i think it's impossible to be Ven . I'm just pointing out it's not for the reasoning you provided-  to forge the xblade in a 1 vs 1 battle like in BBS.

"We can stop here but I will certainly not call it a draw when your..." your not stoping. "your 'points' go against canon facts stated both by Nomura and in game stated facts and you haven't addessed any of our points we explained" i'm trying to stop, because i can provie it. "I also am not trying to insult you by saying you should read the archived interviews here and either play DDD or watch the cutscenes again bc you are missing a lot of key info and have stated a lot of wrong "facts"" by saying this you are . one more comment like this before it happens

He's referring to this so take it for whatever it is  :

What about Vanitas?

Nomura: Vanitas is different than Xemnas and Ansem; he doesn’t necessarily have a physical form. He reacted to Ventus within Sora, so that’s how he was visible

Although this is not to say that Vanitas couldn't be back and a darkness in KH3

Is that not what I was going by?

"We can stop here but I will certainly not call it a draw when your..." your not stoping. "your 'points' go against canon facts stated both by Nomura and in game stated facts and you haven't addessed any of our points we explained" i'm trying to stop, because i can provie it. "I also am not trying to insult you by saying you should read the archived interviews here and either play DDD or watch the cutscenes again bc you are missing a lot of key info and have stated a lot of wrong "facts"" by saying this you are . one more comment like this before it happens

LMAO ok then someone needs to calm their tits .

Is that not what I was going by?

Wasn't sure so I figured I would find out ? lolz

LMAO ok then someone needs to calm their tits .

Wasn't sure so I figured I would find out ? lolz

Exactly said what I was going to say buddy ^_^

its on!!! ):O

We can stop here but I will certainly not call it a draw when your 'points' go against canon facts stated both by Nomura and in game stated facts and you haven't addessed any of our points we explained. I also am not trying to insult you by saying you should read the archived interviews here and either play DDD or watch the cutscenes again bc you are missing a lot of key info and have stated a lot of wrong "facts". I never stated that I knew who the 13th is , nor do i think it's impossible to be Ven . I'm just pointing out it's not for the reasoning you provided-  to forge the xblade in a 1 vs 1 battle like in BBS. 

and did you ever think i might of lost DDD because i did, but i can still remember most of it.

i will answer all your so called "facts" tomorrow because its 9:20 PM here and i have a long day of school tomorrow but after that get ready for enlightenment, fools.  "LMAO ok then someone needs to calm their tits." speak for your self poppet.

its on!!! ) :O

and did you ever think i might of lost DDD because i did, but i can still remember most of it.

i will answer all your so called "facts" tomorrow because its 9:20 PM here and i have a long day of school tomorrow but after that get ready for enlightenment, fools.  "LMAO ok then someone needs to calm their tits." speak for your self poppet.

There is a magical spell called youtube,you can rewatch all of the cutscenes and even the reports there

Speaking of which,you remind me of a Youtuber who state random assumption,spread false information and believe it as a fact......mmmmm I think I remember that guy....oh

It's that DSP(DarkSydePhil) That I hate so much

Posted Image

its on!!! ):Oand did you ever think i might of lost DDD because i did, but i can still remember most of it.i will answer all your so called "facts" tomorrow because its 9:20 PM here and i have a long day of school tomorrow but after that get ready for enlightenment, fools. "LMAO ok then someone needs to calm their tits." speak for your self poppet.

The entire premise of your theory revolves around the the notion that Master Xehanort plans on using Ventus/Vanitas as a second attempt to forge the X-blade. You also imply that the entire layout of his current plan is a ruse or a lie to accomplish this feat. Honestly there is no basis or fact to even present this theory as plausible. In fact all in game content and outside interviews contradict your idea.For starters the X-blade requires twenty pieces to make FACT."In ancient times people believed light was a gift from an unseen land known as Kingdom Hearts. But Kingdom Hearts was safegaurded by it's counterpart the X-blade. Warriors vied for that precious light thus beginning the Keyblade War. The violent clash shattered the X-blade into twenty pieces. Seven of light and thirteen of darkness."- Master Xehanort KH3DThe legend that MX recants not only confirms that there is twenty pieces but explains how, and why(Short eighteen pieces) his one vs one experiment failed. To say MX made this up to trick them makes no sense as the story is later rebuffed and confirmed by Yen Said later in the game. Master Xehanort already admitted to acting rashly to repeat his mistake after ten plus years of planning toward a seven vs thirteen is redundant.Numbe two as Flaming Lea already stated MX was never confirmed to know where his heart is. Even if he did know it would serve him no meaningful purpose as he needs vessels not hearts. He would have been better off trying to locate Ventus's vancant body(which he attempted). Finally it is not even clear if Vanitas still exists after Ventus destroyed him. He literally destroyed a part of his own heart. While it could argued that Ventus newly healed heart which would once again have the presense darkness could restore Vanitas(As suggested by Ben's heart projection). But for now we don't know. Long story short there is no evidence to add credibility to your theory. Edited by devereauxr

Okay getting past all the fighting who are all potential 13 Darknesses? Xemnas said most of the old OrgXIII didn't have the will, or resolve or in Rozas' case he became too aware of himself, so maybe we can make a list:

• Master Xehanort
  • Braig
  • Isa
  • Ansem SoD, but he shouldn't exist anymore right? inorder to ressurect MX
  • Xemnas, same as Ansem shouldn't exist
  • Terra, if he isn't in the body MX is using
  • Vanitus, once he gets a body if he doen't already have one
  • Even, because he is into the whole heart experiment thing and was still "recovering" when Lea visited Radiant Garden
  • Dilan, he only wanted a heart because of the ways he'd be able to manipulate ppl with one and hes also "recovering"

As for the last 4 most of the old OrgXIII was pretty flakey lol they might keep out pairs to save the other like

Lea saving Isa

Ienzo saving Even

Aeleus saving Dilan

so then two more Darkness could be out of the Somebodies of Marluxia+Larxene and Demyx+Luxord though Marluxia might still be trapped in Castle Oblivion cause Sora sealed the door after beating him, Demyx is probably too laid back, Larxene is ruthless but she was trying to rebel with Marluxia and might have to help free him from Castle Oblivion, lastly if I remember right Luxord seemed like a nice guy before the fight where you kill him.

SO still four Darknesses and a lot of iffy Darknesses, there could maybe be a nobody of Master Eraqus, and maybe a seond kairi nobody since her heart was removed from two bodies(hers then Soras) but I think not since she has no darkness and it would mean the other 6 princesses would have nobodies. ALSO Repliku if he still exsist.

Edited by SorrowSurvivor

I think it will be Vanitas. Everyone who was at Castle Oblivion was useless, those who woke up at Radiant Garden obviously aren't, so the only other person that is truly loyal to Xehanort and is darkness is Vanitas. What we saw in KH3D might be foreshadowing of his return.

I'm gonna blow everyone's mind when I say this (maybe). The 13th Darkness should be SORA'S HEARTLESS. They lost Sora, so why not go down the list again and go for the next best thing. (Yes, I got it from HMK)

I'm gonna blow everyone's mind when I say this (maybe). The 13th Darkness should be SORA'S HEARTLESS. They lost Sora, so why not go down the list again and go for the next best thing. (Yes, I got it from HMK)

So where are they gonna get Sora's heartless?

But Sora turned into his heartless then changed back to normal when he got his heart back

So where are they gonna get Sora's heartless?

They could go back in time and get him, or take the data version from Coded.

But Sora turned into his heartless then changed back to normal when he got his heart back

They could go back in time and get him, or take the data version from Coded.