Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rho

KH3D One of the next KH games for the 3DS?

You've probably heard of the Nintendo 3DS by now. You've probably also heard that there will be two other games before KH3. Much speculation has occurred about what systems they will be for... but what about the 3DS? The release windows of the two would most likely link together, meaning the KH title could be a launch title for the 3DS when its released in 2011.

Thoughts?

You've probably heard of the Nintendo 3DS by now. You've probably also heard that there will be two other games before KH3. Much speculation has occurred about what systems they will be for... but what about the 3DS? The release windows of the two would most likely link together, meaning the KH title could be a launch title for the 3DS when its released in 2011.

Thoughts?

oh, thats what its called, any ways, i just don't want to have to buy a whole nother system, i already have to buy the psp, and my ipod broke so i am getting a new on so i won't be thrilled about buying a system that i don't intend to buy,

Ughhh, I really hope that doesn't happen, I've already bought a DS so I could play 358/2 Days and PSP for BbS....and now with the bundle I'll be getting that one too. I'm not made out of money *as I know the rest of us aren't* so I'm hoping the new games don't come out on any new consoles I'll only use for one game. = =;;;;

I'm too poor so I never played Days and don't predict playing BBS. But of course my rich nerd friends have the consolse sothey'll be naught of dissappointed -.-' oh well, I already know everything thats gonna happen anyways :D

I already gotta buy a psp for BBS so there's no way I wanna buy another stupid ds. I mean seriously wasn't the whole purpose of the dsi to be slimer and smaller? Then they came up with making it bigger the original ds...

It would depend if they did put it on the 3DS how much would it be, and the psp looks like a better platform for kingdom hearts better graphics and most people have a psp.

I already gotta buy a psp for BBS so there's no way I wanna buy another stupid ds. I mean seriously wasn't the whole purpose of the dsi to be slimer and smaller? Then they came up with making it bigger the original ds...

the larger version was aimed at adults

In my opinion it wouldn't look right at all on the 3DS (Idk the 3D gaming thing doesn't appeal to me). But there is a slight chance that there is, but it won't come out next year. Probably 2012 because of the fact that the actual system would be just created, and they need to go into production and design and all that stuff.

The 3DS is just a normal ds with DSi and 3D capabilities without glasses. So you will still be able to play the game on a normal ds just without the 3D.

oh my god why do they have to make another system for a game im already going to have pay to fix my psp a not rich why cant they just make the kingdom hearts franchise all playstation 2

oh my god why do they have to make another system for a game im already going to have pay to fix my psp a not rich why cant they just make the kingdom hearts franchise all playstation 2

Because it'd be a stupid idea and the world doesn't revolve around you.

I don't think they'll have a "side-title" on a console. I don't think they'll have a KH title on the PS3 at all, in fact.

I think the one of the pre-KH3 games will be for the 3DS and the other one will be for iPhone/iPod Touch, and then KH3 will be on the Wii.

Ughhh, I really hope that doesn't happen, I've already bought a DS so I could play 358/2 Days and PSP for BbS....and now with the bundle I'll be getting that one too. I'm not made out of money *as I know the rest of us aren't* so I'm hoping the new games don't come out on any new consoles I'll only use for one game. = =;;;;

seriously, make it for the ps3 or the xbox 360, they have lots of games i would by, and im having this guy make me a L.E.D. controller, its going to be SWEEEET!