Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rho

KH3D One of the next KH games for the 3DS?

dude i agree i said the exact same thing to my bro b4 i knew bout this website and he said that im mad cuz they are just making it for nintendo. Which as u can see its a bad idea cuz chain of memories sucked

What, because one game on a system 3 generations old, made by a different team was subpar, this game is going to be?

nah i just think nintendo sucks, dont get me wrong i love their exclusive like fire emblem, super smash bros and legend of zelda but their counsel suck

You know the DS has buttons, right?

In fact, the 3DS has as many buttons as a PSP, plus the touchscreen.

The only thing the regular DS doesn't have that the PSP has is an analog stick.

Look at 358/2 days, which made barely any sue of the touchscreen. It's not a necessity.

Most games nowadays make the touchscreen optional, and even then, it's not that bad or anything.

You know the DS has buttons, right?

In fact, the 3DS has as many buttons as a PSP, plus the touchscreen.

The only thing the regular DS doesn't have that the PSP has is an analog stick.

Look at 358/2 days, which made barely any sue of the touchscreen. It's not a necessity.

Most games nowadays make the touchscreen optional, and even then, it's not that bad or anything.

but the 2 screens are annoying id rather use 1 and the grip sucks and i hate saving my stuff in the damn game, memory sticks are better and what the hell is up with them breaking so easy

You only use one screen at once usually (This is especially true with the 3DS, since only the top screen is 3D) you can buy a new grip or make your own. Memory Cards are the same thing as cartridges and yes they do break way to easily.

But apparently the 3DS is undergoing a bunch of changes from the original DS so that it won't break so easily.

I hope not, because of these freaking games I have bought a DS and now a PSP, I dont want to buy a 3DS

Why not?

Because spending 200+ dollars for a hand held system I will only use once gets tedious.

Seriouslly, I have not touched my PSP or DS since I finished 358/2 days and BBS

You`re right. They can`t compare.

They`re not even vaguely similar games.

Kingdom Hearts looks nicer than pong.

Sonic is faster than Mario

Ice Cream tastes better than the Halo 3 disk.

What are you implying?

What are you implying?

Implying? I'm saying that it makes no sense to compare two things so drastically different to prove a point.

What are you implying?

Implying? I'm saying that it makes no sense to compare two things so drastically different to prove a point.

I wasn't comparing, I was stating my Biased opinion.

And drastically different? They are both games are they not?

Yes. both being games doesn't make it not drastic. Me and you are both humans, doesn't mean we could be fairly compared. Comparing a game in which you collect a couple hundred animals and pitch them in combat to a Bioware RPG set in mideval times of swords and sorcery (And Dragons :P) in a completely different way is a horrible comparison, like my aforementioned ones. To make a good comparison, you have to choose two similar things. Macs and Windows are both similar, for example, so you could compare their merits.

With a games like Dragon Age and Pokemon, you have nothing you can compare or contrast. If two things are similar enough, a good comparison would show that one or the other had more merits.

Again, see my four examples above.

Yes. both being games doesn't make it not drastic. Me and you are both humans, doesn't mean we could be fairly compared. Comparing a game in which you collect a couple hundred animals and pitch them in combat to a Bioware RPG set in mideval times of swords and sorcery (And Dragons :P) in a completely different way is a horrible comparison, like my aforementioned ones. To make a good comparison, you have to choose two similar things. Macs and Windows are both similar, for example, so you could compare their merits.

With a games like Dragon Age and Pokemon, you have nothing you can compare or contrast. If two things are similar enough, a good comparison would show that one or the other had more merits.

Actually, It would be quite easy to compare us, I have blond hair, you may not. I have Blue eyes, you may have blue eyes

I used Pokemon and Dragon age because they are both in the same category: RPG games

ok well pokemon sucks either way and i think hand helds suck but they have good games like 1. bbs 2.dissidia ff 3.dbz shin budokai and they cant compare to the ps3 and xbox360 cuz they were ment to past by time like for example in a 6 hour drive and got nothing to do or if u dont hav a life and need a damn game every where u go

Actually, It would be quite easy to compare us, I have blond hair, you may not. I have Blue eyes, you may have blue eyes

I used Pokemon and Dragon age because they are both in the same category: RPG games

But that's all 'may' your basing your comparison on what may or may not be. I could say you're Hitler, brought back from the dead, and by your logic, there is nothing to deny this as anything but fact. Pokemon and Dragon Age aren't similar in the way they are RPGs at all. They don't have an even slightly similar aesthetic, gameplay system, music, or story.

To compare something by what it doesn't have, and doesn't have alone is probably one of the easiest things in the world. You're basically stripping away any evidence from your argument, just so it can be supported. If you actually sat down and thought about your argument for any span of time at all, you would realize how silly your argument is.

But that's all 'may' your basing your comparison on what may or may not be. I could say you're Hitler, brought back from the dead, and by your logic, there is nothing to deny this as anything but fact. Pokemon and Dragon Age aren't similar in the way they are RPGs at all. They don't have an even slightly similar aesthetic, gameplay system, music, or story.

To compare something by what it doesn't have, and doesn't have alone is probably one of the easiest things in the world. You're basically stripping away any evidence from your argument, just so it can be supported. If you actually sat down and thought about your argument for any span of time at all, you would realize how silly your argument is.

My OPINION, not argument, is that hand held gaming is mediocre compared to Console games.

As a above poster mentioned, Dissidia and BBS are great games, but they're gems in a sea of endless dribble.