Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sora96's Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Review

Does Final Mix mode mean Final Mix:Proud? I found on Proud it was a lot harder than standard, especially Unknown. Good point about the Theater mode, I would have liked that and was a little disappointed that it wasn't included. I was annoyed that they bothered to replace Ansem's model in KH1:FM but not in KH:Re:CoM, it's just a little confusing. Sora's voice change was a little annoying too (his balls dropped pretty fast), but I guess they can't fix that unless they replace the voice actor, which might not have been good.

Larxene2 is a pretty bitch. On CoM she was easier :P.

Was so happy when I got rid of Riku IV.

Vexen2 was easy you need to use less sleights. I finished him in one try.

Even with not the best cards.

Does Final Mix mode mean Final Mix:Proud? I found on Proud it was a lot harder than standard, especially Unknown. Good point about the Theater mode, I would have liked that and was a little disappointed that it wasn't included. I was annoyed that they bothered to replace Ansem's model in KH1:FM but not in KH:Re:CoM, it's just a little confusing. Sora's voice change was a little annoying too (his balls dropped pretty fast), but I guess they can't fix that unless they replace the voice actor, which might not have been good.

The difficulty modes in KHFM are:

Final Mix: Beginner

Final Mix

Final Mix: Proud

Yeah, nothing you can do about Sora's voice becoming deeper. They were recorded six years apart.

You know what annoyed me the most in KHFM? Lip Sync! :x It was so annoying to see non lip sync and lip sync in the same cutscene. It had been 4 years or more since I played KH on PS2 so I don't remember myself being annoyed back then but I don't think I even did because I wasn't used to lip sync as much as I am now. 

These things that people bring up are appropriate, but I find them to be trivial matters. Everyone has their own opinions, and I respect that. However, such things as lip-synch, updated models, gummi ship, etc. I don't know, call it nostalgia immunity, but these things don't bring the game down for me.

Good review,I agree for the most part,but I think Days should have been playable even if that meant that we have to wait an other year.I also wasn't using Sleights in REcom until I reached Vexen.

And maybe that's just me,but I really think they should have changed the look of the subtitles of KH1FM,they should have used the same sub that they used in the Days cutscenes

You know what annoyed me the most in KHFM? Lip Sync! :x It was so annoying to see non lip sync and lip sync in the same cutscene. It had been 4 years or more since I played KH on PS2 so I don't remember myself being annoyed back then but I don't think I even did because I wasn't used to lip sync as much as I am now. 

What are you talking about? In KHFM, THE LIP SYNC IS FINE AND SYNCS TO ENGLISH VOICE ACTING. Its Re:COM that has the lip sync thats still the same japanese lip sync with english voice acting.

What are you talking about? In KHFM, THE LIP SYNC IS FINE AND SYNCS TO ENGLISH VOICE ACTING. Its Re:COM that has the lip sync thats still the same japanese lip sync with english voice acting.

Hmmm then I probably used the wrong word. It's probably not called lip sync that was bothering me then. I mean when you see every character's lips keep going up and down and not in sync with the words when they are talking. If you understand what I mean...

Hmmm then I probably used the wrong word. It's probably not called lip sync that was bothering me then. I mean when you see every character's lips keep going up and down and not in sync with the words when they are talking. If you understand what I mean...

Uh, that is what lip sync is actually. In KHFM the lips SYNC TO THE ENGLISDH VOICE ACTING. Unless the models for characters have default faces, then they just go up and down.

Yeh oh well I noticed at the end where Donald says close it quick was totally wrong.

The rest were fine I think.

Yeh oh well I noticed at the end where Donald says close it quick was totally wrong.

The rest were fine I think.

I agree. In the ending when Sora says "Kingdom Hearts is LIGHT!!" The part where he says "Light" doesnt match up with his lips at all. Otherwise its fine.

I agree. In the ending when Sora says "Kingdom Hearts is LIGHT!!" The part where he says "Light" doesnt match up with his lips at all. Otherwise its fine.

Don't think so. I think that is fine.

What scary is Ansem's line is so perfect.