Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Nomura's 'Conversations with Creators' video to contain new Kingdom Hearts III clip from D23 Expo Japan?

Earlier, it was announced that series director Tetsuya Nomura would discuss Kingdom Hearts III on the playstationjp YouTube channel, as part of their 'Conversations with Creators' series. Today, Play Community have shared new details about the video-- @bKvEBVAvUq has shared these details, and thanks to goldpanner for translations, this can be read below.

Hello everyone!! Play Community Admin here.

Conversations with Creators is a video series in which we interview the creators of the PlayStation 4 titles that have been revealed so far. Before the video goes public on the Play Community blog, just our Play Community registered members get the next new info early!

The next episode of Conversations with Creators is, once again, Tetsuya Nomura, director of Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts III! He gave us a perspective on the PS4 and on this title that was different yet again from his Final Fantasy XV video that went up the other day.

He gave us a comment especially for the members of Play Community to see before the video releases. Take a look.------I still don't have much information on KHIII that I can release to the public, but I spoke to the extent I was able. Please enjoy the interview, along with part of the new clip that will be released at the event this month.-------We hope you enjoyed this new info, please look forward to the interview video!

Nomura's bolded quote above seems to imply that his 'Conversations with Creators' interview will contain part of a new clip that will be released at the Kingdom Hearts event at D23 Expo Japan, which occurs in a few days time. Stay tuned, as it won't be long before we know exactly what is shown.

I hope WE GET A NEW CUTSCENE! :D

But im hoping thats not the only thing that's revealed at D23. I REALLY WANT 2.5 TO BE ANNOUNCED. O_O

I hope 2.5 is announced as well. 1.5 was announced in September last year and then came out 6 months later! And didn't they lose part of the game (or something like that) and had to redo things from scratch?  KH2+ should of been saved and could be remastered pretty quickly!

Good stuff, wonder what kind of footage they can show (cutscenes like the original KH2 trailer or some gameplay video).  As for KH 2.5 I wouldn't get my hopes too high (not to say they won't) since they may push it back to lessen the gap between it and KH3

Hopefully a clip showing Sora's new updated look rather than his KH2 version. They did say he's more mature now, and I want to see him look like that (Like Terra) :D Same for Riku and Kairi as well. Or maybe a gameplay clip showing a new world WHO KNOWS?!