Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axel_yay

y do people hate axel?

I love axel... so that is y i don't get it... alot of people r mad at him for killing people but that is his job maybe a fun job too maybe...it would be really fun if he were like eating/killing waffles then i would swich any time athough i would get fat eating to many waffles... :D

I love Axel! His voice is awesome and I like the darkness in him but also the light in him. Yeah I think the only one who doesn't like him on here is Luzze xD.

oohh!!! me!! mee!!! i love axel!! x3!!!

he's not that bad..he only killed vexy cause marly wanted him to..and zexy..um...i think it was because he knew a bit too much about what was going on on CO..idk T-T

but anyway he's cool, and i love him x3:heart:

i :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: axel. some thing i love about this website is the first thing you see is axel i love axel

i :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: axel. some thing i love about this website is the first thing you see is axel i love axel

That was when I was like "ooooh I should keep checking this site out" lol.

Axel :heart:

HEEY! everyone's blaming this on me! DX .... still .. it's true!

lol awww poor luzze...its ok x3 even though i love axel to death..i like zexy too :D he's cool -w-

...and has anyone noticed how some redheads have some kind of mark on their face/body...?

axel with the triangle thingies

reno with the red lines..

gaara with the 'love' kanji

renji with those cool tatooes

..and all have green eyes? Dx

That was when I was like "ooooh I should keep checking this site out" lol.

Axel :heart:

That come out at in total surprise. I remember I stared at an Axel pic for 10 mins. my step-sis was trying to get my attention. I was like....I can't even describe it. I was just werid.