Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Read in the comments of this Siliconera article: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/14/kingdom-hearts-2-5-hd-remix-coming-2014-birth-sleep-re-coded-kh2fm/

Specifically, this comment:

They also showed a trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 the D23 Expo. It hasn't been uploaded yet, but here are the details from the people that saw it:

-Sora now fights with a style visually similar to Disney's electrical parade-Sora Summons a train from the electrical parade in Disneyland-Guns in combos confirmed, we DMC now-Traverse Town confirmed-Rock Titan is in Traverse Town at a parade, and is fought by Sora-Little Green Men cameo, Toy Story confirmed!  

WOOHOO

Read in the comments of this Siliconera article: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/14/kingdom-hearts-2-5-hd-remix-coming-2014-birth-sleep-re-coded-kh2fm/

Specifically, this comment:

They also showed a trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 the D23 Expo. It hasn't been uploaded yet, but here are the details from the people that saw it:

-Sora now fights with a style visually similar to Disney's electrical parade-Sora Summons a train from the electrical parade in Disneyland-Guns in combos confirmed, we DMC now-Traverse Town confirmed-Rock Titan is in Traverse Town at a parade, and is fought by Sora-Little Green Men cameo, Toy Story confirmed!  

WOOHOO

Uh... sorry to burst your bubble but alot of that does NOT make sense... some of them do... so don't confirm anything just yet. We all need to see with our very own eyes to actually believe it. Jus saying this so other peeps don't come in and start having heart attacks, thinking Toy Story is confirmed... could be something completely different :P

Uh... sorry to burst your bubble but alot of that does NOT make sense... some of them do... so don't confirm anything just yet. We all need to see with our very own eyes to actually believe it. Jus saying this so other peeps don't come in and start having heart attacks, thinking Toy Story is confirmed... could be something completely different :P

It's too late, I've already had a heart attack. I'll be sorely disappointed if most of it is untrue. 

- The compilation trailer included flashback scenes of hugs, handshakes, arm grabs, Keyblade succession, head pats, etc. Very heartwarming. Xion, Namine, and Vanitas also appeared.

wait does that mean vanitas and unversed returns :O ?

Im just wondering :3 ,Nya~

Sora AND Riku appear....look forward to Roxas?! Roxas is coming back for sure?!?!? Oh. My. God. They must be so beautiful on PS4.

That and the two guns thing are what got me most excited when I read this. So awesome!

Edited by Forever Love

Well I go to sleep last night hoping that I would get a awesome KH3 trailer, I wake up this morning to KH 2.5 and a KH3 trailer description that sounds like its firetruckin awesome and add the fact that Toy Story has basically been confirmed to be a part of KH. So I kindly ask WHERE IS MY KH3 TRAILER SQUARE!!