Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

How do you feel now that KH HD 2.5 ReMIX has been officially announced?

How do you feel now that KH HD 2.5 ReMIX has been officially announced?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel now that KH HD 2.5 ReMIX has been officially announced?

• Very excited! I knew it'd happen, but I'm still very happy about it!
    • Excited. Not that excited because it was already "known" it'd be announced.
    • Normal. It's going to be nice and all, but it didn't surprise me.
    • Normal. I don't have a PS3/ don't intend to buy it...
    • Another option? Tell us below!

i'm pretty excited. I still wish they would release 3d on either the ps3 or ps4. I'm holding judgement on recoded cutscenes because the gameplay was the best part of that game and i wanted to play it in hd. Either way I am really excited for kh2fm and bbsfm

I knew it was coming but I wasn't expecting BBSFM to be playable. That puts two of my favorite games of all time on one disc. My life is complete

A lot of people keep saying this? Why would you not expect it to be playable? PSP games are mad much the same way PS2 games are made, that's why PS2 to PSP ports used to be pretty common (albeit, with severely downgraded quality) It only makes sense that it's just as easy to remaster as Kingdom Hearts, plus it's an amazing game so, probably my favorite so far. 

i'm pretty excited. I still wish they would release 3d on either the ps3 or ps4. I'm holding judgement on recoded cutscenes because the gameplay was the best part of that game and i wanted to play it in hd. Either way I am really excited for kh2fm and bbsfm

I'd really like to play 3D in HD, I wouldn't complain if it came packaged with KH3.

Why because of sales shut up u dot now how nintendo fan boys that KH3 on xbox one THAT IS STUPID so tell me do you think thats npt stupid not talking about the ps4 thats a other story and i just want at least a hd remix o wii u -.-

As much as I can see where you're coming from. You gotta be more collective about your response. It's a PS3 exclusive because it's the easiest to pull their budget on and doesn't require much to assign the controls. Taking PlayStation controls and changing them to work with a Wii U gamepad would be expensive and hard to get back what they spent. Then again, Wii U sales just went up 685% thanks to The Wind Waker HD.

A lot of people keep saying this? Why would you not expect it to be playable? PSP games are mad much the same way PS2 games are made, that's why PS2 to PSP ports used to be pretty common (albeit, with severely downgraded quality) It only makes sense that it's just as easy to remaster as Kingdom Hearts, plus it's an amazing game so, probably my favorite so far. 

I didn't know if they were going to take the time to actually do BBS or if they were just going to do it like Days in 1.5. I figured they'd do a playable Re:Coded and cutscene BBS

I didn't know if they were going to take the time to actually do BBS or if they were just going to do it like Days in 1.5. I figured they'd do a playable Re:Coded and cutscene BBS

They'd have to make Re:Coded from the ground up, too much time and money