Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Buttercup Camera

Is KH2.5 ReMIX gonna fix "hands" and "blah-blah faces" from BBS?

By "fix" I mean... are the "glued" hands and the constant "blah-blah" faces gonna disapear?Posted Image

See? This is what I mean. Ventu's face looks so werid in this scene and his hands look like they came from The Sims 1!

I hope Square fixes this and make it look more like KH1, KH2 and KH ReCoM.

In the trailer, when Aqua is talking to Hercules, you can see her fingers are somewhat separated, so that is fixed and about the flat faces, doubt it. They didn't fix them in 1.5 obviously they're not going to in 2.5, but tbh, flat faces are not that big of problem.

we'll see they have a year so it really all depends on how focused they are on the project and with the matter of doing the re:coded cinematics i feel since most of that will need to be freshly made stuff that needs making and recording bbs and kh2 around that hands and face may be the last thing on there mind at the moment but we'll just have to wait and see what they do with the year they are using 

The faces don't really bother me that much but the hands need fixed. I'm just glad to finally be able to play bbs on a console instead of my PSP(which is old and falling apart)

Well "blah-blah" faces are pretty much a standard occurrence in the Kingdom Hearts games, so I doubt they will get rid of them. They'll probably just be touched up a bit. The hands though, I really hope they change those to match that of the consoles. It's almost like looking at the Dreamcast days. Also, I hope they touch up the geometric shapes everyone has. Less triangles and more hexagons/octagons! Or at least as close to a circle as they can get. Basically I want particular details like their shirt sleeves or the Keyblades' thickness and volume to be more defined rather than being just...flat and pointy.

Also, capes. Nuf said.

In the trailer, when Aqua is talking to Hercules, you can see her fingers are somewhat separated, so that is fixed and about the flat faces, doubt it. They didn't fix them in 1.5 obviously they're not going to in 2.5, but tbh, flat faces are not that big of problem.

Her fingers are still glued. xD

I call them cabbage patch faces. They didn't do it for KH1.5 so I'm guessing they won't in 2.5. I do think that in KH3 we won't see cabbage patch faces but if we do I think they'll be A LOT nicer