Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Skyace 65

square, wat r u doin?

first off let me be completely clear, I am not in any way saying that this compilation shouldn't happen. But square, seriously, making this PS3 exclusive?

1.5 I can understand since they didn't know about the PS4 at the time and it runs well enough on the PS3. but putting 2.5 out just on PS3 when you've already confirmed KH3 on PS4 and XBOX1? who the hell is making your business decisions?! this is something that should be on PS4 and XBOX1 as well even if it was just a digital title(and PC but that's a different subject entirely), the whole point of the compilations is to make the entire franchise understandable to newcomers and catch people up on story, plus to give people outside of japan final mix's, your loosing so much money in sales for this and KH3(since this would help get people into the franchise) by keeping it just on PS3. and this isn't even a company that can afford to loose sales with their current financial state.

Why would they put KH2.5 on PS4? They released 1.5 on PS3 so they should release 2.5 on PS3. Spending more money just to put an HD collection on the PS4 would be idiotic. It wouldn't change a thing to the game anyway. It would only cost more money.

Edited by No.XIII

If you want 2.5 on the PS4 just because you think it'll get a graphic enhancement... wow just wow...

Besides Square wants all the KH games on one PLATFORM. A platform/ console that is affordable...

Why would they put KH2.5 on PS4? They released 1.5 on PS3 so they should release 2.5 on PS3. Spending more money just to put an HD collection on the PS4 would be idiotic. It wouldn't change a thing to the game anyway. It would only cost more money.

Exactly

Fool. They put KH games on different consoles, people complain. They put them on one console, people complain.

You can never satisfy everyone. There will always be a group of people that complain about something. Just look at the Sonic fanbase.

Edited by Tails

They'll likely to release Kingdom Hearts Ultimate ReMIX (containing I.5, II.5 & KH3D HD) on PS4 and XBOX One before KHIII is release catch everyone up.

Wouldn't surprise me... Thing is, I'd probably buy it too.

If you want 2.5 on the PS4 just because you think it'll get a graphic enhancement... wow just wow...Besides Square wants all the KH games on one PLATFORM. A platform/ console that is affordable...

yes, they want it on one platform, but that's not going to be PS3 since KH3 is only on PS4/XBOX1

yes, they want it on one platform, but that's not going to be PS3 since KH3 is only on PS4/XBOX1

I'm talking about all the games that you can buy right now, not including 3. Besides if they release 2.5 on PS4 than they might a well release 1.5 on the PS4 like really...

Ahem...

1). Square Enix said they want to bring back the franchise to a console. "A" meaning one and the console is Playstation 3. Playstion 3 is a different console than Playstation 4 (but made by the same Company).

2). You have no idea if they would benefit and make profit if they port it to xBox 360 or XBONE (could be available via Gaikai on Playstation 4).

3). Deal with the decisions Square Enix made, nothing can really be done about it.