Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

New Kingdom Hearts III trailer from D23 Expo released

How the hell ARE YOU GUYS HATING ON THIS? ITS KH3 firetruckING 3. IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE, AND ITS IN BETA. WHY ARE YOU GUYS DISSAPOINTED? O_O

Maybe because we were cheaped out?D23 said something about little green men and Riku.do we see these?No. 

Maybe because we were cheaped out?D23 said something about little green men and Riku.do we see these?No. 

I have to agree and disagree because yes i was looking forward to those and didnt see them but still super freaking excited about the trailer. However i think at D23 they showed something else not pertaining to this trailer

Edited by kh-king

They said it was all gameplay in THIS TRAILER. It was said taht nomura mentioned Riku and Roxas returning but they didnt show it in the trailer.

BUt yes, i wish it couldve been a little longer.

I love coro coro more than anyone here, but I am still iffy on this. I hope the story is good. I love it do not get me wrong I was just hoping for something different. I am excited just, seems to be getting too childish.

For the first part (including pirate ship), Sora is in Twilight Town (Twitter must have made some mistakes), and the Rock Titan battle.... IDK, I have a feeling it could be located deep in Olympus or somewhere in the cliffs of Hollow Bastion.

Besides, this is still early development, we just gonna have to wait a year to get the good trailer (like the kind with cutscenes everywhere and some gameplay placed in the middle of it all). There will be a small chance that we may get another teaser in Jump Festa, but more likely, it would be interview mostly.

Now that i think about it i dont think those were summons at all but i think they were command styles from BBS for example when they had Sora use fire those times he ended up with those gun type weapons shooting what? oh thats right a fire spell. The ship and the train could be something similar but its up in the air at this point.

How the hell ARE YOU GUYS HATING ON THIS? ITS KH3 firetruckING 3. IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE, AND ITS IN BETA. WHY ARE YOU GUYS DISSAPOINTED? O_O

My thoughts exactly. How are people so disappointed in this trailer when it shows all new gameplay? I guess people can be picky with what they want to see.

So:

Command styles are a thing. Notice the "two shoot blaster" go up over the command menu when he whips out the pistols. Also pay attention, and you'll see the bar that fills up the command style underneath the "two shoot" logo.

Methinks the ship and the train are summons of a sort. I think the ship segment might very well be in the same area as where Sora was fighting a second before.

The graphics look great. It maintains the feel of Kingdom Hearts, which I was afraid it wasn't going to, while still looking very enhanced and next-gen-ny.

I think the guns are kind of a combination of two different things: Keyblade morph, and magical extension. You might recall in BBS when Aqua or Ventus went into certain command styles, their keyblades had some sort of extension, like in the Wingblade style for Ventus the keyblade got this white aura on top of it where it extended the reach of the key. I think the keyblade seperates into two pistols, and then magical extension along those lines adds the paraphernalia and color onto them.

The battle against the Rock Titan looks awesome. Compare it against the battle against Rock Titan in KH1 and you'll understand just how far the series has come.  (Someone needs to make a gif of that flip sora does over his arm.)

I love how the portraits of the characters in the lower right hand corner are actually animated. Jim called that one. xD

EDIT:

Yep, I'm convinced the Ship and Train are summons of a sort. Notice the blue bars steadily shrinking while those sequences are going on.

And also:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Credit to Forum member HEI. He made the gifs.

Edited by RoxSoxKH

So:

Command styles are a thing. Notice the "two shoot blaster" go up over the command menu when he whips out the pistols. Also pay attention, and you'll see the bar that fills up the command style underneath the "two shoot" logo.

Methinks the ship and the train are summons of a sort. I think the ship segment might very well be in the same area as where Sora was fighting a second before.

The graphics look great. It maintains the feel of Kingdom Hearts, which I was afraid it wasn't going to, while still looking very enhanced and next-gen-ny.

I think the guns are kind of a combination of two different things: Keyblade morph, and magical extension. You might recall in BBS when Aqua or Ventus went into certain command styles, their keyblades had some sort of extension, like in the Wingblade style for Ventus the keyblade got this white aura on top of it where it extended the reach of the key. I think the keyblade seperates into two pistols, and then magical extension along those lines adds the paraphernalia and color onto them.

The battle against the Rock Titan looks awesome. Compare it against the battle against Rock Titan in KH1 and you'll understand just how far the series has come.  (Someone needs to make a gif of that flip sora does over his arm.)

I love how the portraits of the characters in the lower right hand corner are actually animated. Jim called that one. xD

I realized a couple mistakes in this trailer though.

1. When Sora casts Fire at the start of the trailer, the battle menu doesnt show any change. It doesnt go into the Shortcut menu to show the player choosing to cast fire, or going into the Magic Submenu and choosing fire, it stays the same.

2. When Sora uses Fire, no MP is consumed. He keeps the same amount even though he casted Fire twice.

3. When Sora auto locks on to the nearest enemy, their HP bar doesn't ever show up. Same goes for when Sora fights Rock Titan.

Those were the only mistakes in this trailer, which probably implies that like the E3 trailer, it was running on a Windows computer and not the actual PS4/X1.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

That tells you that you shouldn't believe in those who attend at a private event and start twittering or tweeting or w/e stuff 'they saw' on the screen... I knew at least half of the things they stated were going to be incorrect :/

I'm a little disappointed . THE TRAILER WAS AMAZING, but they left out Riku and the little green men in the public version.Y we no can haz ful tailer?Y u hatez uz Square?

So you wouldve rather had Square be actual dicks and not release the trailer for a week or more? Or maybe release it, but only so the japanese can watch it and any one out of the japanese region cannot watch it? Dude, if they wanted to be dicks, we wouldnt have gotten to see the trailer and its epicness now. Its still incredible, enjoy what we got. We probably wont get a full trailer until like next years E3 or something. -__-

1. When Sora casts Fire at the start of the trailer, the battle menu doesnt show any change. It doesnt go into the Shortcut menu to show the player choosing to cast fire, or going into the Magic Submenu and choosing fire, it stays the same.

2. When Sora auto locks on to the nearest enemy, their HP bar doesn't ever show up. Same goes for when Sora fights Rock Titan.

Those were the only mistakes in this trailer, which probably implies that like the E3 trailer, it was running on a Windows computer and not the actual PS4/X1.

1. You may be able to directly link a magic spell to a button on the controller? Like one quick press of a button to cast a spell? Don't forget that the trackpad on the PS4 controller is responsive, maybe it can serve as a button here, where a swipe of the trackpad can cast a spell. I mean, it's probably a feeble excuse and the whole thing was controlled by a computer and therefore there wasn't a need to bring up the menu... but does it really matter?

2. Scan might not be equipped?

2. When Sora uses Fire, no MP is consumed. He keeps the same amount even though he casted Fire twice.

3. When Sora auto locks on to the nearest enemy, their HP bar doesn't ever show up. Same goes for when Sora fights Rock Titan.

Maybe they weren' t using scan for this trailer.

The rides have to be some sort of summons, or an ability that you can use at anytime, at least when you fill up a certain bar (The EX bar im guessing?) They seem to be timed too and you can stop the ability at any time. So far, this system looks firetrucking awesome and smooth B) I hope they add a Tower Of Terror ride ability where Sora Donald and Goofy are inside a creepy elevator and have it drop down on the enemies a couple of times, dealing heavy damage xD

That tells you that you shouldn't believe in those who attend at a private event and start twittering or tweeting or w/e stuff 'they saw' on the screen... I knew at least half of the things they stated were going to be incorrect :/

And also not to set your hopes so high. Otherwise you will be left disappointed.