Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

New Kingdom Hearts III trailer from D23 Expo released

I love coro coro more than anyone here, but I am still iffy on this. I hope the story is good. I love it do not get me wrong I was just hoping for something different. I am excited just, seems to be getting too childish.

Too childish?Have you forgotten this is a game where a boy with an oversized key accompanied by a duck and a man doge fight off shadows?

Too childish?Have you forgotten this is a game where a boy with an oversized key accompanied by a duck and a man doge fight off shadows?

I know, but the concept behind it were a little darker.

Also I think I'm on the right track now. So the Disney rides are special abilities used in the game (Example: Big Magic Mountain/ Big Thunder Mountain). That gun attack could be one of the transformations your keyblade can perform (It's like they brought the Command Styles from BBS back, it's just the command styles dont transform you, they transform your keyblade). So that gun attack is one of them... maybe we'll get Triple Blaster, An Axe-shaped keyblade that deals heavy damage, etc as well some point in the game. Pretty awesome B) Thing is, I was hoping to see a system where you can also do co-op attacks with party members D: maybe soon

1. You may be able to directly link a magic spell to a button on the controller? Like one quick press of a button to cast a spell? Don't forget that the trackpad on the PS4 controller is responsive, maybe it can serve as a button here, where a swipe of the trackpad can cast a spell. I mean, it's probably a feeble excuse and the whole thing was controlled by a computer and therefore there wasn't a need to bring up the menu... but does it really matter?

2. Scan might not be equipped?

I think the trackpad idea would be awesome, but I don't think there will be much use of it if any due to the Xbox one not having a trackpad as well. 

On a side note here are the move list under the command menus of the "attraction summons"

Pirate Ship

Roll Splash

Jump Off

Big Magic Mountain

Raid Ride

Jump Dodge

Get Off

The trailer is cool and everything but in honesty I'm more excited for 2.5 because first off we actually know what year it's gonna come out and second they aren't really that far in development so I'm just gonna wait for 2.5 before 3 but still it's a cool trailer and can't wait to see and read more info about 3 when the info comes out

So you wouldve rather had Square be actual dicks and not release the trailer for a week or more? Or maybe release it, but only so the japanese can watch it and any one out of the japanese region cannot watch it? Dude, if they wanted to be dicks, we wouldnt have gotten to see the trailer and its epicness now. Its still incredible, enjoy what we got. We probably wont get a full trailer until like next years E3 or something. -__-

I'd rater they'd stop holding out on us. -_-

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Loved it...I've always wondered how Keyblades would work as guns...It shows me now it works perfectly...But I'm still on the part of where Sora's hair is suppose to move wavily...I didn't really see that....

Can i just say that i am far from disappointed by this trailer? I mean, think about it guys, The game will be released two years from now, they still have a lot of work to do. They released this beautiful work of art, the graphics were lovely, the mechanics worked pretty great for a game that was only just barely started on and they intrigued us with the unknown (i.e. Rock Titan, Disney rides that might be summons). They have two years to perfect this little gem, and it already looks pretty right before the polish. If you ask me, i think this game is going to sweep the floor with us on its release, because if this is what Square Enix has put together since the announcement of the project, then i can wait to see the final project, when all the graphic are worked over and perfected. Just think about it guys

This Trailer has me excited.

Edited by Elizabeth Mendes

If you have seen herculese then you should realise were the rock Titan is it is we're in the movie hades lives or were he releases the titans but I am neary certain it is not based around the colaseum like the previous games let me know what u guys think

If you have seen herculese then you should realise were the rock Titan is it is we're in the movie hades lives or were he releases the titans but I am neary certain it is not based around the colaseum like the previous games let me know what u guys think

I don't think it is the Underworld. The rocks are much more jagged in the Underworld.