Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Reyn

Are Command Styles in KH3?

It sort of looks like Command Styles/Limits. Why do I have a feeling that Yen Sid will lend Sora the power to use Disney Ride attractions somewhere in the beginning of the game to use at anytime? lol :P But yea, I also like the bobbing heads like Noobles stated. Tbh however this system will run, it looks much more smooth and better than the Flowmotion system in 3D. It has a more interactive and Disney feel to it :D. Btw, I love how Donald and Goofy are all :D on the train while Sora is all :L and serious luls I find it pretty hilarious.

The guns dont look like they connect to the keyblade at all. The guns are silver, yellow, and light blue and the shape it too of to be the kingdom key. Maybe its a variation of summoning fused with command styles or a similar feature to BBS link system. Either way its way to early for them to be showing off the super cool shit like limits and similarities to drive forms.

When Sora whips out the guns, there's a very familiar thing that shows up over the command menu. A name for the style. "Two Shoot Blaster", and a gauge inbetween them that is depleting throughout the scene.

The way the guns look reminds me of the extensions the weapons got in certain command styles in BBS. Such as the Wingblade command style, which added a large white aura to Ventus' (and I think Aqua) keyblade, giving it extra shape and length. I think the guns are a combination of two things: Keyblade morph, with the Keyblade forming into two seperate shapes, and then that command style magical extension to give it the added color and shape.

the gauge is truelly a welcome and evolutionary new edition to the kingdom hearts franchise and it has truelly sat well with fans who have had the pleasure of seeing it

The guns dont look like they connect to the keyblade at all. The guns are silver, yellow, and light blue and the shape it too of to be the kingdom key. Maybe its a variation of summoning fused with command styles or a similar feature to BBS link system. Either way its way to early for them to be showing off the super cool shit like limits and similarities to drive forms.

But the keyblade probably changed colors and shape when it transformed :P Like I said, Nomura is probably bringing back the Command Style system, just for the keyblade though, not necessarily the characters.

Edited by Moochieh32