Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So what about drives, I hope they are back. If they are back what kind of drives do you think they will be or what will they look like. But overall this new kh looks amazingly awesome.  ^_^

Fool. The gauge right by Sora's health is labeled with an ex. Maybe they plan on doing something different this time.

Lol "Fool." is that your signature? I seen that but we don't know if it is or not. I wouldn't see why not....

The trailer looks like they're going with command styles/a derivative of command styles.  A command style that has a drive bar instead of the bar that fills with each whack?   Either way I personally would rather Drive Forms stay KH2's thing.  I don't want a clone of KH2 for KH3, it defeats the purpose of making the sequel to make it exactly like it's predecessor in terms of special abilities.  I want something new, unseen and 100 times better than drive forms.   I don't want a KH2-add on. 

I think it should return...After all, it came with his Outfit...But, I would like to see new forms instead of the old ones....I mean, the summons were brought back in KH2 so I don't see why this should be different....

I think they should bring back drives but significantly change it so it won't feel too KH2-ish. Assuming you'll play as other characters, Riku and Lea could dual wield their darkness weapon and their keyblade as a drive form.

Since Sora's keyblade turned into guns in the new trailer maybe they'll have drive forms where their keyblades stay turned into completely different weapons.

I think they should bring back drives but significantly change it so it won't feel too KH2-ish. Assuming you'll play as other characters, Riku and Lea could dual wield their darkness weapon and their keyblade as a drive form.

Since Sora's keyblade turned into guns in the new trailer maybe they'll have drive forms where their keyblades stay turned into completely different weapons.

What if the Way to Dawn split into two keyblades? One that resembles his Darkness while the other represents his Light?

What if the Way to Dawn split into two keyblades? One that resembles his Darkness while the other represents his Light?

That would be cool, it could be something like the keyblade evolutions Aqua,Ventus and Terra had in BBS. Maybe have other keyblades would change different based on their design; like the Mysterious Abyss Keyblade(Little Mermaid) could turn into a trident and a clam/pearl sheild(or just keyblades that look like those)