Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dio Brando

What's with people against the score 7\10?

I don't know how much of a high standard you guys have....but I don't know how or why a 710 is considered a bad score

for almost every single game I saw on those stupid review sites the comments always says: a 710??? another bad game

My mind gets degraded whenever I see this bullshit being said......

Does every game has to be perfect and score 9s and 10s in order to be considered good????

7 out of 10 has never been a bad score...it just means it's a good game but with a couple of flaws.....In what way losing just those 3 points means the game is completely bad from top to bottom.

I've played so many games in my life and most of them are games that got a score of 710 but they were really good games and some of them deserves even more like some of the Megaman X games,some Final Fantasy spin-offs....the DBZ Tenkaichi games....etc.

I just hate that mentality with some people that labels every thing below a 910,even if the score is 7 or 8,as a bad game.

Not every game has to be your typical over bloated over-glorifed AAA game that has Hollywood written all over it in order to be enjoyable

a 710 is not a bad score ....it's not bad at all....

Sonic Lost World? I saw a review that gave it a 7/10

I'm talking about any 710 game in general not only Sonic Lost World

I'm not referring to the reviewers themselves I'm referring to the stupid comments of 710= a bad game

There are lots and lots of 710 games out there like some of the DBZ Tenkaichi games(not Ultimate Tenkaichi)...some of the Naruto Clash of Ninja games and a good number of Megaman games

Edited by Metal Snake

I'm talking about any 710 game in general not only Sonic Lost World

I'm not referring to the reviewers themselves I'm referring to the stupid comments of 710= a bad game

There are lots and lots of 710 games out there like some of the DBZ Tenkaichi games(not Ultimate Tenkaichi)...some of the Naruto Clash of Ninja games and a good number of Megaman games

But the Sonic Lost World reviews inspired this, so he's kinda right.

And 7/10 is exactly what it is.

But the Sonic Lost World reviews inspired this, so he's kinda right.

And 7/10 is exactly what it is.

Yeah it kinda inspires it but in inspired me to talk about 710 games in general.

I'm fine with 710 but I don't get why people think it's a bad score

It's not just Sonic Lost World....It's games like Megaman X5,some DBZ games,even Sonic Unleashed wasn't as bad as the critics trying to make it look like

Edited by Metal Snake

Eh, I consider 7/10 as just being a "good" game. 8's a great game, 9's spectacular, 10 is perfect. It's like a school grading system. xD

I know...but when people treat 7 as 0 ....I don't think they follow any kind of grading system

I know...but when people treat 7 as 0 ....I don't think they follow any kind of grading system

I've never seen people consider it THAT low... ._. I mean, yeah, I give most games somewhere between an 8 to 10 (I like to make sure I'll enjoy a game, I've gotten a couple that sucked though), but dang...

I've never seen people consider it THAT low... ._. I mean, yeah, I give most games somewhere between an 8 to 10 (I like to make sure I'll enjoy a game, I've gotten a couple that sucked though), but dang...

Just go to sites such as Nintendo Life(the comments are full of Pretendos by the way),IGNorant,Gamespot or destructoid......and see the comments.You'll see what I mean

Edited by Metal Snake

just saying there was no real point in this thread doesnt matter what others give the game a rating of your own view of the game comes first and formost  so get over and stop ranting like a child

I feel as though some treat it as a school grading system. 7/10 is meh if they do compare. Of course it's not ideal to do so because games I like such as Megaman Starforce series getting 4-6/10. (Which I find bullshit when I see way worse games get a 7/10)

just saying there was no real point in this thread doesnt matter what others give the game a rating of your own view of the game comes first and formost  so get over and stop ranting like a child

DUDE,I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE RATING....I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE'S PERCEPTION OF SUCH RATING

Look,I only rant about something that bothers me....I don't rant about everything and I don't rant all the time

and I bet if you had something that you're pissed off about you'll rant whether in a post or a thread.

There is something called freedom of speech....so don't call me a child

DUDE,I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE RATING....I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE'S PERCEPTION OF SUCH RATING

Look,I only rant about something that bothers me....I don't rant about everything and I don't rant all the time

and I bet if you had something that you're pissed off about you'll rant whether in a post or a thread.

There is something called freedom of speech....so don't call me a child

i have no reason to rant in a post or a thread that gets no where and gets nothing done just best getting over it or keeping it to your self and most people ik don't really care about company rateing cause its useless tell you buy it and try it yourself like cod boys the games get like what 6/10 they don't care they still think its amazing don't rant about it do something about if you feel the need to rant then it must be just that important

i have no reason to rant in a post or a thread that gets no where and gets nothing done just best getting over it or keeping it to your self and most people ik don't really care about company rateing cause its useless tell you buy it and try it yourself like cod boys the games get like what 6/10 they don't care they still think its amazing don't rant about it do something about if you feel the need to rant then it must be just that important

First:sites slam 9's on Cod for some reason

Second:I'm just voicing an opinion....you have the right to discuss it but you have no right to call me a child for it

First:sites slam 9's on Cod for some reason

Second:I'm just voicing an opinion....you have the right to discuss it but you have no right to call me a child for it

they slame 9's cause cod is what a huge majority of gamers play now a days they never do cod story rating they only do the online

and who is the one who said i have freedom of speech meaning a person has freedom of speech to call you what they want dont they so pleas do correct your self when responding on freedom of speech

they slame 9's cause cod is what a huge majority of gamers play now a days they never do cod story rating they only do the online

and who is the one who said i have freedom of speech meaning a person has freedom of speech to call you what they want dont they so pleas do correct your self when responding on freedom of speech

Okay if you're free to call me a child

Then I'm free to call you an asshole