Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Eraqus

What I Want For Kingdom Hearts 3

I don't really care if they kiss or not, in Japan simple gestures mean a lot more, like I would hug anyone, but in Japan it's meant to be special and they hugged in KH2 so that had a lot more significance than western audiences understood, BUT DAMN I LIKE KAIRI'S ARMOR THERE.  

Yeah I'd like that, but I prefer that Kairi grow a bit more as a character. I subconsciously want their relationship to be like my favorite fictional couple, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase because Percy and Sora remind me a lot of each other

Edited by Kaiser SilverSun

Yes! it shall finally happen! i dont see why it wouldnt fit :O if SoKai would be a small factor on the side of the story would be coll with me. But i really hope they kiss cause..cmon its about time :P

Ohh and i love the pic! :3

Honestly, i would rather not have them kiss. The KH series is based on the power of Friendship, so it will most likely revolve around being friends and not romance. I actually like how they represent Sora and Kairi's relationship, when Sora meets up again with Kairi, he hugs her, which can be seen as romance or friendship, depending on what the viewer wants to view it as. Story tellers love to leave things to the reader/viewer's interpretations because not only are they getting people intrigued and invested, but they are also getting to hear how people feel about their characters. I hope they keep doing it the same way, so that we, as the viewers, can believe what we want to believe.

Edited by Elizabeth Mendes

I'm just tired of the tension and the hinting even if they don't be official I'd be happy if they both acknowledge that they are physically attracted to each other I mean I could only wish for a half naked kairi scene do it all Columbiana on us lol

Yeah I'd like that, but I prefer that Kairi grow a bit more as a character. I subconsciously want their relationship to be like my favorite fictional couple, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase because Percy and Sora remind me a lot of each other

percy has a lil mote experience getting at the ladies than sora lol plus percy didnt wait for 7 games to finally do the hanky panky with his supporting actress lol

Ok, so I want to see many things when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, but one of the things I want most is for Sora and Kairi to finally kiss. Maybe something like this:

Posted Image

Do you agree?

Do I agree???? Do I agree?????? I love this picture!!!!!! :O and I would donate/pay my weight in gold to see it happen! I disagree with everyone who says that we don't need a romance between Sora and Kaira, I mean the entire series has pretty much been building it up as a sub-plot! Besides the series is called Kingdom Hearts -- >>>HEARTS<<< -- and though I know that the title technically refers to the big heart in the sky, it also means that we all make up a kingdom of hearts when we stand together :D

OMG, YES, PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN SQUARE!!!! *throwing my money at the computer screen* (did I mention that I am a so-called "hopeless romantic"??^_^')

By the way buddy, did you make this?? :D it's awesome!!!!

I want Sora and Kairi to become a couple. Same with Roxas and Namine!

Well, Roxas and Naminé became part of Sora and Kairi at the end of KHII, so technically if Sora and Kairi become a couple so will Roxas and Naminé :-)

I actually like how they represent Sora and Kairi's relationship, when Sora meets up again with Kairi, he hugs her, which can be seen as romance or friendship, depending on what the viewer wants to view it as.

According to Caity Raindrop up there in the third post, hugs (and many simple gestures) are more meaningful in Japan, so when they hugged it had more meaning than what Western audiences perceived.

According to Caity Raindrop up there in the third post, hugs (and many simple gestures) are more meaningful in Japan, so when they hugged it had more meaning than what Western audiences perceived.

Perhaps, but Square gotta take into account that at least half the Kingdom Hearts fans are westerners, and we demand a kiss -_- ........yes we do shut up

For me personally, I'm all for it. But, the worst thing they could do is rush it. Romance is a delicate element to any storyline, and it must be done properly. Take it slow, take time for there characters, to grow and develop.

Sora should at least acknowledge that Kairi is his girlfriend. They hint it so much that it is a bit annoying. If Nomura did not want romance in his story. Why would he hint through out the series that Sora and Kairi like each other?

Sora's armor is amazing, I hope he gets the gold armor

Pink armor fits Kairi. 

Sora should at least acknowledge that Kairi is his girlfriend. They hint it so much that it is a bit annoying. If Nomura did not want romance in his story. Why would he hint through out the series that Sora and Kairi like each other?

Sora's armor is amazing, I hope he gets the gold armor

Pink armor fits Kairi. 

Exactly!! Thank you!! That's also what I said! :) Sora and Kairi's developing romance has pretty much been a sub-plot up till now!

And I do agree, these two armors look great for both of them! :D  And then imagine how good they would look with the new graphics!! *O*