Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Eraqus

What I Want For Kingdom Hearts 3

Perhaps, but Square gotta take into account that at least half the Kingdom Hearts fans are westerners

And...? How do you know they are aware that it doesn't have the same meaning in the Western world? If you go read any anime and manga, you still see Western characters not calling their older siblings by name even though in the West the norm is calling is older siblings by name. It's simply a matter of assuming "this has the same meaning in every part of the world", which is widespread in humanity.

And...? How do you know they are aware that it doesn't have the same meaning in the Western world? If you go read any anime and manga, you still see Western characters not calling their older siblings by name even though in the West the norm is calling is older siblings by name. It's simply a matter of assuming "this has the same meaning in every part of the world", which is widespread in humanity.

How do I expect Square to be aware of how we westerners think? Dear friend, it's called research. I mean, GameFreak can't be the only ones who actually travel the world in order to collect research for their games.

And trust me, while a simple hug may have a greater meaning in Japan that in the west, everyone in the world and their grandmothers know what a kiss means, on an emotional scale.

How do I expect Square to be aware of how we westerners think? Dear friend, it's called research. I mean, GameFreak can't be the only ones who actually travel the world in order to collect research for their games.

GameFreak travels the world because they make fantasy geography based of real geography. But Square just makes a world of multiple worlds based of Disney movies and all the "k00l" things in Nomura's head. There's no reason they would be researching Western culture in the first place when every Western thing they need is already in the Disney movies.

Ima be honest here: I think there should be a strong plot to this. If Sora doesn't take the news of her out in the field too well, he could argue and run off leaving Kairi with melancholy. Later, she confronts Vanitas who has a talk with her similar to the one Sora had with Larxene in Castle Oblivion's 12th floor. The two fight, and Kairi is almost down. But Sora dives in to heal and help her. Once Vanitas leaves, they hug for a while after Sora apologizes as Riku and Lea watch from a nearby corner and smile before leaving.

Another idea: Individually, Sora and Kairi go to Castle of Dreams and each talks to Jaq, Cinderella, and Fairy Godmother. Sora and Kairi make friends with Jaq individually. Kairi speaks to Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother infividually about their dreams. Sora talks to Fairy Godmother about how he feels for Kairi. Then, both Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother invite Sora and Kairi to a ball, so Sora and Kairi can give each other a chance. Sora is unsure about it at first and talks to Jiminy as he approaches the palace. He encourages him, telling him that being bashful forever won't help. With determination, he lets Jiminy wonder off for a while and finds Kairi who was losing hope of bumping into Sora.

He finds her and asks her to dance, kind of like he imagined in Halloween Town in KH2.

One last idea, Sora takes Kairi to Never Land so she can finally fly.