Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
kingdomkartz

KHCoM Leveling up

I am playing CoM again giving it a second chance. I had a horrible experience playing through it the first time. I need advice as of how to build my deck. Leveling up when to choose raise health or the other things. Or when you get that card wheel thing what cards to try to get selected. Please help

Okay, here's the basic rundown in terms of deck building.  In all honesty, it really is up to your personal choice.  The Keyblade cards offer different stats, and based on the grades the cards have, you should put those in your deck for good damage.  The balanced ranks that shouldn't take too much deck space are C rank cards, but B or A rank cards take up more space, since they deal more damage!  Keep in mind that the card value also affects the space you can have for your deck.  Just tinker around until you find something that suits you.  Once you get the hang of it, editing your deck is easy as pie! :D

As for raising your health, card points or gaining a new sleight, that's entirely up to you!  I suggest that you go with raising hp when you level up, and then cp the level after, and then repeat the process, but also remember to occasionally choose Sleights, since learning sleights is important, as they give you good combo attacks you can use your cards to attack with, like Ars Arcanum, Sonic Blade, etc.  As for the rolling roulette, that's normally for when you get to make a card of yours go Premium. But I believe you can skip that with the circle button.  If not, then just choose any card and be done with it.  When it's a world card roulette or enemy card roulette, you have to nail the timing as the roulette spins so you can get yourself good cards, ya know?

Aaand that's all the wisdom I impart to you regarding your questions!  Dude, you should honestly give Com a try, it's an amazing game! You'll get used to the battle system, I'm sure of it! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key