Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nazty Jah

What are your biqqest hopes for Kh3.?

i just want like 20 worlds!!!! that would be awesome!!!! i don't care if they're past worlds and some new worlds but i just want to have so many places to go that it's overwhelming!!!! :D

A more serious choice of dialog and vocabulary. Basically, being the children's game everyone think's it is, the series needs to expand on it's own vocab and choice of words like for example, the use of the word "hurting" in Re: Coded should instead be "suffering" because it's more mature/adultish and perhaps even sensible.

Some cursing might do, like "bastard" or more "damm".

Less slang or sarcastic quips from Sora and some other characters.

And finally, the use of the original Disney music score recordings in certain Disney worlds individually. Example: For Halloween Town, I would choose the original 1992 backing track for "This is Halloween" instead of the ones heard in the previous KH games.

Lastly, Keyblade Armor capes.

I want it to be the best entry in the Kingdom Hearts series to date. Good Story, Gameplay and Loads of content is needed. Dont make a Final Mix, just add any possible FM content in the original version since it's a PS4 and it could hold it without another version being made. Lots of sidequests and secret bosses. A decent trophy list and multiplayer. Thats what i want in KH3.

i agreed with the one up there, Sora and company must use less slang and sarcasm.

i want to see Sora and Kairi kiss.

i want them to make a more mature game, like don't give too much importance to friendship stuff, it sometimes seems very childish.

i want them to stop using "fading away" or "his heart have been lost forever" or " his heart's asleep" and sutff like that, what it costs them to use "he died", "he has been killed," or "he's in a eternal coma" or whatever something like that

I also want him to not make a final version iss mix is really annoying, you've bought the expensive game wanting everything i entitled to after they release a version with additional things

-Sora and Kairi kiss-Terra, Ven and Aqua reunited and safe

-Ven meeting Roxas-Lea being badass with his keyblade-See Vanitas again but for the actual plot 

-Heart-melting opening like KH3D-At least 3 new disney worlds 

Edited by Nekogal