Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
theaxellover

organizaton 13

Roxas. No Xion. No, wait, I mean Xigbar. But on the other hand, Xemnas is just so lovably evil...

AHHH I CAN'T CHOOSE. Pretty much anyone who isn't Zexion or Lexeaus (I don't hate Lexeaus, but he's never been incredibly interesting. Not to me, anyway).

.. guess 3 times! xD

HEY HEY HEY! ayume! what's wrong with zexy! D<

He just annoyed me in CoM and (like Lex) I just didn't find him very interesting. It's not that I hate him; I just don't like him as much as the others. ^^;

And heyheyhey, what's wrong with Xion? (LOL, I hated her at first, too. xD)

What's wrong with Xion????

She ruins the Axel/Demyx/Roxas trio!!!!! TT^TT

-dies of trio fangirlism-

What's wrong with Xion????

She ruins the Axel/Demyx/Roxas trio!!!!! TT^TT

-dies of trio fangirlism-

Oh. Okay. xD I'm so out of the loop.

ROXAAAAAAAAAAS!!! But Namine should have been a member too :D She's more emo than Zexion half the time anyways and its only cuz of Zexion's emo-ness that he's in the organization...

L: A likely story luzzekat, but we were also secretly communing with your shinigami via Zexion (the reason why Shingami are invisible is cuz they've attained ultimate emo-ness, and Zexion is the only living thing emo enough to talk to a Shinigami without having to use a deathnote!)!!! You're going to prison, FOREVER! *voice echoes across forum* FOREVEEEER!!!! FOREVEEEEEEER!!!! FOREVEEEEEEEEEER!!!! FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!! FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!! *abruptly stops echoing... awkward silence ensues.... cricket starts chirping...*

Kewlkat: Where did everyone go?

P.S. Axellover O.O okay?